Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse

on September 30th 2019, 3:10 pm
@Deronn_Solo: I feel your pain.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse

on October 1st 2019, 6:37 am
@King Joker wrote:channeling your energy.. and i sense..... victory
I GOT AN ‘A’ LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on November 15th 2019, 7:05 pm
Just got put in the friendzone by the most likeable, good looking girl I've ever met. Hurts like fuck lmfao.
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

on November 15th 2019, 7:06 pm
F
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on November 15th 2019, 7:14 pm
Just finished four formatives in a week and then realised I forgot to read the 10 books I was meant to for this week's seminars.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

on November 15th 2019, 11:42 pm
Trying to stay on my practice schedule is difficult. I have so many distractions that it's hard to just sit and focus. This new performing arts school I go to has super competitive compared to my old school, but it pushes me to practice to beat my competition, which is good.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on November 16th 2019, 7:53 am
Got my new PC just working. Logging in from that.

on November 18th 2019, 9:07 am
My headphones just derped, for the next few days I'm stuck only getting audio in one ear from my laptop. It is an exquisite and terrible pain.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on November 28th 2019, 11:39 am
@LSDMB wrote:My headphones just derped, for the next few days I'm stuck only getting audio in one ear from my laptop. It is an exquisite and terrible pain.

I feel your pain
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on November 28th 2019, 11:40 am
Been two months since I started college, living all by myself. Still didn't have chance to sleep with anyone. Gonna spay myself soon.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on November 28th 2019, 1:01 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Been two months since I started college, living all by myself. Still didn't have chance to sleep with anyone. Gonna spay myself soon.
If it makes you feel better, I'm in my second year and the only opportunities I've had are a gay guy (who wasn't my type), a drunk girl looking for a rebound, and a 30-odd year old guy.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on November 28th 2019, 1:21 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Been two months since I started college, living all by myself. Still didn't have chance to sleep with anyone. Gonna spay myself soon.
If it makes you feel better, I'm in my second year and the only opportunities I've had are a gay guy (who wasn't my type), a drunk girl looking for a rebound, and a 30-odd year old guy.

Well, still better than me lol. I had a chance with a girl but she was a psycho. The thing is I started college too damn late and I have been on an isolation for about two years. Almost three years has passed since I had proper interactions with people and I feel like I am no longer the guy I used to be. Still, I always go out every night but it just feels lame.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on November 28th 2019, 1:22 pm
Also most people here on college are idiots. Besides that being the oldest among teenagers suck.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on November 28th 2019, 1:31 pm
Well, still better than me lol. I had a chance with a girl but she was a psycho. 

I know the feeling. Had some weirdo get way too handsy in a club once and nearly started a fight.

The thing is I started college too damn late and I have been on an isolation for about two years. Almost three years has passed since I had proper interactions with people and I feel like I am no longer the guy I used to be. Still, I always go out every night but it just feels lame.

Word of advice? If you don't have flatmates or housemates, join a society or talk to people on your course. You'll meet great people and they're normally a lot of fun.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on November 28th 2019, 1:37 pm
Word of advice? If you don't have flatmates or housemates, join a society or talk to people on your course. You'll meet great people and they're normally a lot of fun.

Already did that. I only got a small friend group at the moment though they are fine. The thing is I talk with everyone, I ain't really shy but I don't really find my type of people. Thanks for the advice though BoD.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on December 1st 2019, 4:41 pm
Going through one of the worst stretches in my life rn.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

on December 1st 2019, 4:53 pm
Hang in there, the DarthCaedusFans can only go up from here
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on December 1st 2019, 5:06 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Going through one of the worst stretches in my life rn.
Ik we don't know each other very well, but if you need to talk let me know. I'm happy to listen to anything you're going through. That goes for anyone else, too. 

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 3 Giphy
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on December 1st 2019, 5:17 pm
Thanks BOD.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on December 1st 2019, 7:59 pm
I hope everything will be alright DC. You can talk to me either about anything.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on December 1st 2019, 8:41 pm
Thanks HU.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on December 1st 2019, 9:54 pm
Decided to mix meds and alcohol and massively regretting it. If I don't reply to any tags for a few days, you'll know why.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on December 1st 2019, 10:50 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Decided to mix meds and alcohol and massively regretting it. If I don't reply to any tags for a few days, you'll know why.

I don't know what meds you use but I always mix my antidepressants and alcohol. It is fun tbh.

Also be careful BoD, it is dangerous.
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

on December 1st 2019, 10:55 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Decided to mix meds and alcohol and massively regretting it. If I don't reply to any tags for a few days, you'll know why.

I don't know what meds you use but I always mix my antidepressants and alcohol. It is fun tbh.

Also be careful BoD, it is dangerous.
Dunno what you mean. It's perfectly safe-

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 3 Giphy
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on December 1st 2019, 10:57 pm
What meds do you use mate?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum