Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 5 Empty Re: Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse

on July 23rd 2020, 10:46 pm
How's the community holding up during these times?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse - Page 5 Empty Re: Suspect Insight’s Groovy Crackhouse

on July 23rd 2020, 11:32 pm
we arent
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on July 24th 2020, 4:57 am
@BigMouthPrick wrote:How's the community holding up during these times?

Trying to fix my sleeping patterns.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on July 24th 2020, 5:40 am
I'm infinitely bored, struggling to keep a set schedule, etc, so I don't think I'm really "holding up" at all.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on July 24th 2020, 5:57 am
Ya'll should try meditation

on July 24th 2020, 4:54 pm
Same

I'm infinitely bored, struggling to keep a set schedule, etc, so I don't think I'm really "holding up" at all.
Couldn't relate more. Productivity has gone out the window since, say, mid-April? The boredom is probably the worst though.

Ya'll should try meditation

Funny enough I was on a consistent meditation regimen prior to all this. I used it to digest the activities of the day. Now I have nothing to digest, however, and have stopped meditating all-together.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on July 24th 2020, 5:08 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:

ive going to sleep at 4 everyday. once classes start, ill be mega fucked.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on July 24th 2020, 5:09 pm
Bad, got fat
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

on July 24th 2020, 10:24 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Latham2000 wrote:

ive going to sleep at 4 everyday. once classes start, ill be mega fucked.
You're in good company. My University is only hosting 50% of classes in-person for fall. Unfortunately all of mine are online. FML. Well, at least I'll be able to cheat my way out of this like everyone else.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on July 25th 2020, 4:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I might be the only person who's actually benefitted from this pandemic.

on July 26th 2020, 12:20 am
@Master Azronger wrote:I might be the only person who's actually benefitted from this pandemic.
Please share
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on July 26th 2020, 12:44 am
Doing good for the most part chilling with videogames to survive this pandemic
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on July 26th 2020, 4:46 am
Well I'm naturally introverted so I don't have a crippling need to physically interact with others - and the internet hasn't gone anywhere. And because of lockdown school was transferred online so I haven't had to leave the house for like seven months. I've had time for my own hobbies much more than usual and it's made me happier.

on July 27th 2020, 1:25 am
Since lockdown, 

I have been going outside a lot either bike riding or fishing. I also got started doing carpentry and I am building a desk for my room; which hopefully will be completed before school starts. I've been sleeping in way too late and I need to get up earlier. 

Lockdown hasn't affected me a whole lot.
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

on July 27th 2020, 8:10 am
Started experimenting with new stuff like learning guitar. Also carried on learning keyboard and gotten back into my writing (slowly and painfully, but getting back into it).
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on July 27th 2020, 8:37 am
I'm having the time of my life. Stress levels have been reduced and the pandemic has freed up more time for reading/writing (like Az I'm not much of a social guy so IDRC about being stuck in the house, I have my family to interact with anyway).
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on July 27th 2020, 9:16 am
I do garden work sometimes during the week, which I am enjoying. The social isolation did take a bit of a toll on me in May and June, but I am coping much better now. I still need to crush my quarantine induced laziness by doing more productive shit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum