Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on October 29th 2019, 1:42 pm
1. Burn Notice
2. The Wire
3. Breaking Bad
4. Sopranos
5. Spectacular Spider-Man

It flip-flops often, but those are my current top 5.
Wankious
Wankious

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 2nd 2019, 8:09 pm
@MacialRecognition wrote:The Office, South Park, The Oz and Entourage are my favorite.

Other top tiers would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Westworld, Bates Motel, Sons of Anarchy, Curb Your Enthusiasm and a few more I probably missed.

Shows like Spartacus, Narcos etc. are also pretty good for guilty pleasure.

lmao
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 2nd 2019, 8:14 pm
Just watched the Newsroom and it, Lucifer and Merlin are definitely my favourites. Pre-Capaldi Doctor Who is up there too. Post-Capaldi is somewhere below that.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 2nd 2019, 10:05 pm
@Wankious wrote:
@MacialRecognition wrote:The Office, South Park, The Oz and Entourage are my favorite.

Other top tiers would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Westworld, Bates Motel, Sons of Anarchy, Curb Your Enthusiasm and a few more I probably missed.

Shows like Spartacus, Narcos etc. are also pretty good for guilty pleasure.

lmao
I'm dying holy fuck
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 2nd 2019, 10:08 pm
ILS wrote:
@Wankious wrote:
@MacialRecognition wrote:The Office, South Park, The Oz and Entourage are my favorite.

Other top tiers would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Westworld, Bates Motel, Sons of Anarchy, Curb Your Enthusiasm and a few more I probably missed.

Shows like Spartacus, Narcos etc. are also pretty good for guilty pleasure.

lmao
I'm dying holy fuck
Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 2208776636
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 3rd 2019, 2:35 am
@DarthSkywalker0 wrote:
ILS wrote:
@Wankious wrote:
@MacialRecognition wrote:The Office, South Park, The Oz and Entourage are my favorite.

Other top tiers would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Westworld, Bates Motel, Sons of Anarchy, Curb Your Enthusiasm and a few more I probably missed.

Shows like Spartacus, Narcos etc. are also pretty good for guilty pleasure.

lmao
I'm dying holy fuck
Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 2208776636
I can't bro. I just can't.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 6th 2019, 11:13 am
Seeing a lot of mentions of Spectacular Spider-Man. Happy to see that it's starting to get the recognition it deserves. Gwen is best girl. Don't @ me. :>
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 11th 2019, 2:07 pm
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Dexter

Just to name a few
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 11th 2019, 2:25 pm
BrEaKiNg BaD
BeTtEr CaLl SaUl
DeXtEr

JuSt To NaMe A fEw

🇪🇭
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 11th 2019, 2:33 pm
13 Reasons Why.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 11th 2019, 3:07 pm
The good place
winebottle
winebottle

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 18th 2019, 2:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sopranos, Mad Men, X Files, Narcos, Unsolved Mysteries, American Horror Story, Legion
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 24th 2019, 5:44 pm
@winebottle wrote:Sopranos, Mad Men, X Files, Narcos, Unsolved Mysteries, American Horror Story, Legion

Good taste.


Last edited by Syndiciate on November 29th 2019, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on November 24th 2019, 6:44 pm
American Horror story has gone to shit, last one I properly enjoyed was Freak Show
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 3:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
ScionOfSkywalker77 wrote:13 Reasons Why.

https://youtu.be/133-WhL-l7Q
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 5:21 pm
Lucifer, Supernatural and pre-Chibnall Doctor Who.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 7:01 pm
Ever or a current ongoing series? Cause if we're talking of all time - that I've watched (though considering I haven't watched a lot of TV shows that isn't saying much) - I'll say Evangelion. However, if we're talking a current ongoing series, idk tbh.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 7:21 pm
OCW
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 7:22 pm
I also really enjoy SW rebels right now. If you only watch the seasons 1-2 it's TCW tier, thrawn is cool but his gimmick of being a genius gets old really fast
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 19th 2020, 7:28 pm
ATLA, and it isn't remotely close.


Last edited by ScionOfSkywalker77 on May 22nd 2020, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 20th 2020, 11:32 am
1-batman the animated series/jojo bizarre adventure
2-evangelion
3-better call saul
4-breaking bad
5-bojack horseman/regular show 
6-adventure time 
7-moffat era doctor who
8-the flash 
9-gotham 
10-marvel earth s mightest heroes
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 20th 2020, 12:24 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:7-moffat era doctor who

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 39523600

T Davis era atomises
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 20th 2020, 12:42 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:7-moffat era doctor who

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 39523600

T Davis era atomises
good but eleventh doctor solos ;)
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 20th 2020, 1:48 pm
David Tennant walks over most of Smith's performances. Smith was Tennant level at his peak with only a few performances. Tennant was consistently fantastic.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

on March 20th 2020, 3:11 pm
Both are sub Eccleston
Sponsored content

Favourite TV Show? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite TV Show?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum