Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr

July 8th 2019, 8:02 am
That's not how this works. The burden of proof rests on you to prove she is impressive not me to prove that she isn't given that you're the one trying to prove she wins.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr

July 8th 2019, 8:04 am
@dc77 ..which isn't remotely true, fighting and surviving grievous twice, almost overcoming galen marek and pushing him back with various high level force abilities of tutaminis, tk, beast control, environmental control, stalemating a battalion of 20 magnaguards at once, surviving a blastershot to the abdomen and later defeating the jedi killer responsible for killing her two padawans, asha korrda.. also being praised by kenobi as the most cunning jedi he ever met, having even taught him a few things, being praised by windu as being pretty as a flower, yet deadly as a viper, grievous opting not to fight her in their last encounter and instead restrain her because of her duelling ability and having just decimated his magnaguard battalion, once canonically pushing back pre-suit vader before fleeing the jedi temple.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

July 8th 2019, 8:07 am
@krayt dies no, as usual you can look her up yourself for more info. i don't have to justify my answer to you. you're trying to prove she doesn't win.. so, just a thought, why don't you prove why you think she's worse than the other two..?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

July 8th 2019, 8:17 am
copper.warrioranalytics wrote: she's one of the jedi's most prestigious masters

And?

better strength

Based on?

higher energy

Based on?

faster speed

Flat no. She has no Felucia ludicrously amping her here. And if you want to try and say her running feat from the micro series, hate to break it to you but movement speed =/= combat speed. If it did Kenobi > Sidious and Yoda

more sensory awareness

Going to assume you mean montrals? They don't provide any advantage that force sense doesn't already give her.

more force magnitude arguably than all others here.

Both Kasim and Korr have been able to deal with building level blasts, the only attack Ti can be credited with surviving on that level is Galen force repulse from the TFU comic...... which killed her despite her being ludicrously amped.

Ti is out of her league here.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 8th 2019, 8:24 am
@copper.warrioranalytics

no, as usual you can look her up yourself for more info. i don't have to justify my answer to you. you're trying to prove she doesn't win.. so, just a thought, why don't you prove why you think she's worse than the other two..?

Let's say hypothetically I was trying to prove she doesn't win I still don't need to prove she's bad. If no feats are provided for her and feats are provided for the other two then I've basically already proven the point (that being that Kas'im or Korr wins).

Let's start: Kas'im put up a solid fight against PoD Bane who could destroy the Rakata temple on Lehon with a single Force Wave (keep in mind it was the excess of the attack that knocked down the temple the blast was aimed at Kas'im). Any counters?
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

July 8th 2019, 8:39 am
@greysentinal365 you don't need to be involved here too, the others seem more than willing. but yeah..
she's one of the jedi's most prestigious masters

"And?"
-and she's.. one of the most prestigious masters! wtf more are you asking?! she's of a high tier an hype..

better strength

"Based on?"
-based on.. her stated physiology, togrutans being stronger physically than humans plus her force augmentation furthering that still..

higher energy

"Based on?"
-based on her physiology, togrutans possess more energy than humans, that plus her force augmentation and performances seen make her a marathon duelist.

faster speed

"Flat no. She has no Felucia ludicrously amping her here. And if you want to try and say her running feat from the micro series, hate to break it to you but movement speed =/= combat speed. If it did Kenobi > Sidious and Yoda"
-it wasn't just felucia amping her, felucia was a dark side nexus which took her power and energy to influence the whole planet to the light side. making her even more impressive here so cheers. and no, she's capable of force dash as are sidious, anakin, yoda, kenobi,even qui gon.. but i don't think kenobi could face and stalemate 20 magnaguards and with her speed and precision, which she clearly could because of sensory awareness, speaking of..

more sensory awareness

"Going to assume you mean montrals? They don't provide any advantage that force sense doesn't already give her."

yes i mean montrals.. but again those, plus her force sense and force enhanced echolocation make her uniquely placed in a battlefield and again why she differentiates from most others in group combat and more than capable at full strength in 1 on 1 combat. she can judge and use any open space to fine precision.

"Both Kasim and Korr have been able to deal with building level blasts, the only attack Ti can be credited with surviving on that level is Galen force repulse from the TFU comic...... which killed her despite her being ludicrously amped."

that didn't kill her, her suicide did and she was also stabbed by galen marek's lightsaber- the fact she was still able to stand and talk after that is a testiment in no small part to her power. she also survived being buried under tonnes of republic cruiser rubble, suspended by electric cables, strikes from electrostaffs, gunshots to her abdomen and she recovered from all almost immediately afterwards give or take a few hours.

"Ti is out of her league here."
probably, but not from what i can see so far.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

July 8th 2019, 8:51 am
@krayt dies and are feats for the other two shown? i haven't seen any. maybe provide them. i have already listed her feats, skills, abilities on other pages here concerning her. she also has respect threads for further reading. stupendous wave, loathed as i am to use his content as a source, actually made some good content on her some months ago about why she is severely underrated. so there's some sources i haven't really linked, but which loosely reinforce her status. look i am not a debater, i just converse. i don't do formal styles of argument, i just exchange thoughts. so don't expect a linear debating pattern from me.

but counters.. what do you mean by put up a solid fight? you mean with a lightsaber or the force or he still lost or? because we obviously haven't seen as much in depth material on ti, however, she alone was tasked with safeguarding both the jedi temple and kamino. her.. not kenobi, anakin, plo koon, kit fisto, saesee tiin, eeth koth, mundi.. none of them. and we can only speculate why, but they had at least 2 sith as far as they were aware of loose, who could have struck out at any time.. and they put her in charge.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

July 9th 2019, 4:02 am
copper.warrioranalytics wrote:-and she's.. one of the most prestigious masters! wtf more are you asking?! she's of a high tier an hype..

Plenty of Jedi have hype like Ti. Now back it up.

based on.. her stated physiology, togrutans being stronger physically than humans plus her force augmentation furthering that still..

Source for them being stronger and why it's of the degree it would make any difference? Force augmentation is available to all force users and can regularly boost them far beyond human levels. Ti herself has no notable strength feats.

-based on her physiology, togrutans possess more energy than humans, that plus her force augmentation and performances seen make her a marathon duelist.

Again, proof her physiology overcomes force augmentation? Both Jaden and Kasim have taken part in long duels as well. That's hardly enough to give her the win here

it wasn't just felucia amping her, felucia was a dark side nexus which took her power and energy to influence the whole planet to the light side. making her even more impressive here so cheers.

Felucia is stated to be easily influenced from one side of the force to another

Many of the life-forms, including the Felucians themselves were Force Sensitive. This close connection was both a blessing and a curse, as the planet could be easily influenced by both the light and dark sides of the Force. Unfortunately, events during and after the Clone Wars pushed the planets dangerously close to the dark side

--Vehicle Fact File #55

In the 14 + years Shaak was there, she managed to slowly, with the help of an army of natives

"She is training an army on Felucia."
-
TFU Novel

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 6408774-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.23.22

Said army consisting of the normal natives but also the Shamans. Who are stated to be deeply in tune with the flows of the planet and thus would be able to influence it far easier

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 6408772-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.27.01

Said Shaman's are also stated to be very strong in their own right again

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 6408776-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.19.53

And yet with all of that, Ti only barely was able to shift the alignment of a planet which is easily tilted from side to the other. And as noted above, sways from light to dark normally.

This is not even mentioning that once said planet a massive LS nexus

"No major settlements," she said, glancing at PROXY's board, "but life signs are overwhelming the scanners. The planet is completely overgrown. I have no idea where we should set down."

Felucia was brimming over with life in all forms, from the tiniest grass blade to the most massive fungi she had ever seen, with roots snaking over the ground, vines and mildew curling up swaying trunks, and insects everywhere

he hadn't anticipated the dense flows he would encounter on the surface. The entire jungle was alive with the Force, from the tiniest spore to the mightiest rancor, and the Felucians themselves were alive with it, too-so alive, in fact, that they tapped into the Force as naturally as humans breathed an oxygen-rich atmosphere. That made them dangerous to him, the Sith apprentice who had come to crush the regime Shaak Ti had nurtured on Felucia.

She had taken a world enjoying the normal flows between the light and the dark sides of the Force and twisted it out of balance. There was still darkness on Felucia, but it was stifled, frustrated, weakened. He strained to awaken it, to remind it of its proper place in the universe. The light side had held sway for far too long.

- TFU Novel

it would be amping Ti constantly allowing her to maintain it passively. Further cementing that nothing here can be used to ascertain base TI's power level.

Essentially. Ti's nudging of Felucia means absolute jack as confirmed by the above sources. The lady barely managed to shift an easily influenced planet in over a decade with the help of an entire army of "very strong" natives. Big whoop.

and no, she's capable of force dash as are sidious, anakin, yoda, kenobi,even qui gon.

Yes but your inherent force power determines the speed and duration you can dash. Hence Qui-Gon's dash is inferior by a large degree to all others listed. And don't try to sidestep. There's no indication that Ti can operate at that speed in combat.

but i don't think kenobi could face and stalemate 20 magnaguards and with her speed and precision

You're going to have to back that up with something. Kenobi has casually dealt with thousands of droids firing on him and has stomped Magnaguards in his own right.

Also Ti never fought 20 Magnaguards at once.

Of what we see of the fight, we have backing desperately right off the bat, barely keeping pace, only fighting 2, maybe 3 at a time. The moment she gets surrounded she's instantly disarmed, but manages to aquire and counter with an electrostaff. But this success isn't due to her skill

Dooku had taught Grievous well, and Grievous had taught his elite well. Coupled with Dooku's coaching, their programming in the seven classic forms of lightsaber dueling - in the Jedi arts - made them lethal opponents. But they were not invincible, not even Grievous, because they could be confused by unpredictability, and they had no understanding of finesse. A player of dejarik could memorize all the classic openings and countermoves, and still not be a master of the game. Defeat often came at the hands of less experienced players who knew nothing about the traditional strategies. A professional fighter, a combat artist, could be defeated by a cantina brawler who knew nothing about form but everything about ending a conflict quickly, without a thought to winning gracefully or elegantly. Enslavement to form opened one to defeat by the unforeseen. This was often the failing of trained duelists, and it would be the failing of the Jedi Order.

- Labyrinth of Evil

Magnaguards are slaves to form. By switching to the staff, she stymied their programming. Hence why as you will notice, none of them even react to her moves But notice when we cut back to her after that and she's picked up the lightsaber

The guards stop dropping

And to put the final nail in the coffin, let's not forget that Ti was stymied for over half a minute by one magnaguard on not one, but but two occasions

So, much like her felucia feat, Ti's magnaguard feat is a load of bull once seen in it's full context.

yes i mean montrals.. but again those, plus her force sense and force enhanced echolocation make her uniquely placed in a battlefield and again why she differentiates from most others in group combat and more than capable at full strength in 1 on 1 combat. she can judge and use any open space to fine precision.

I fail to see how this is any benefit standard force sense don't already provide

that didn't kill her, her suicide did and she was also stabbed by galen marek's lightsaber

You're mixing versions of the events. In the novel she's stabbed. In the comic the force repulse kills her. While her suicide may have been the coup de grâce, she was already mortally wounded by Galens attack. As seen from her blood soaked robes and face

she also survived being buried under tonnes of republic cruiser rubble, suspended by electric cables, strikes from electrostaffs, gunshots to her abdomen and she recovered from all almost immediately afterwards give or take a few hours.

With the exception of the electrostaff strikes all of the above took her out of the fight. Even then taking those strikes isn't that impressive

See above.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

July 9th 2019, 5:13 pm

@dc77 ..which isn't remotely true, fighting and surviving grievous twice, almost overcoming galen marek and pushing him back with various high level force abilities of tutaminis, tk, beast control, environmental control, stalemating a battalion of 20 magnaguards at once, surviving a blastershot to the abdomen and later defeating the jedi killer responsible for killing her two padawans, asha korrda.. also being praised by kenobi as the most cunning jedi he ever met, having even taught him a few things, being praised by windu as being pretty as a flower, yet deadly as a viper, grievous opting not to fight her in their last encounter and instead restrain her because of her duelling ability and having just decimated his magnaguard battalion, once canonically pushing back pre-suit vader before fleeing the jedi temple.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics
Level One
Level One
View user profileSend private message
Report post to moderator or adminLock post for new reports
Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr - Page 2 Empty
Re: Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr
on July 8th 2019, 9:37 pm
@krayt dies no, as usual you can look her up yourself for more info. i don't have to justify my answer to you. you're trying to prove she doesn't win.. so, just a thought, why don't you prove why you think she's worse than the other two..?
Greysentinel365
Greysentinel365
Level Three
Level Three
on July 8th 2019, 9:47 pm
@copper.warrioranalytics wrote:

Both Kasim and Korr have been able to deal with building level blasts, the only attack Ti can be credited with surviving on that level is Galen force repulse from the TFU comic...... which killed her despite her being ludicrously amped.

Ti is out of her league here.
Krayt Dies
Krayt Dies
Level Thirteen
Level Thirteen
on July 8th 2019, 9:54 pm
@copper.warrioranalytics

no, as usual you can look her up yourself for more info. i don't have to justify my answer to you. you're trying to prove she doesn't win.. so, just a thought, why don't you prove why you think she's worse than the other two..?

Let's say hypothetically I was trying to prove she doesn't win I still don't need to prove she's bad. If no feats are provided for her and feats are provided for the other two then I've basically already proven the point (that being that Kas'im or Korr wins).

Let's start: Kas'im put up a solid fight against PoD Bane who could destroy the Rakata temple on Lehon with a single Force Wave (keep in mind it was the excess of the attack that knocked down the temple the blast was aimed at Kas'im). Any counters?
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics
Level One
Level One
on July 8th 2019, 10:09 pm
@greysentinal365 you don't need to be involved here too, the others seem more than willing. but yeah..

"And?"
-and she's.. one of the most prestigious masters! wtf more are you asking?! she's of a high tier an hype..

better strength

"Based on?"
-based on.. her stated physiology, togrutans being stronger physically than humans plus her force augmentation furthering that still..

higher energy

"Based on?"

faster speed

"Flat no. She has no Felucia ludicrously amping her here. And if you want to try and say her running feat from the micro series, hate to break it to you but movement speed =/= combat speed. If it did Kenobi > Sidious and Yoda"
-it wasn't just felucia amping her, felucia was a dark side nexus which took her power and energy to influence the whole planet to the light side. making her even more impressive here so cheers. and no, she's capable of force dash as are sidious, anakin, yoda, kenobi,even qui gon.. but i don't think kenobi could face and stalemate 20 magnaguards and with her speed and precision, which she clearly could because of sensory awareness, speaking of..

more sensory awareness

"Going to assume you mean montrals? They don't provide any advantage that force sense doesn't already give her."

"Both Kasim and Korr have been able to deal with building level blasts, the only attack Ti can be credited with surviving on that level is Galen force repulse from the TFU comic...... which killed her despite her being ludicrously amped."

that didn't kill her, her suicide did and she was also stabbed by galen marek's lightsaber- the fact she was still able to stand and talk after that is a testiment in no small part to her power. she also survived being buried under tonnes of republic cruiser rubble, suspended by electric cables, strikes from electrostaffs, gunshots to her abdomen and she recovered from all almost immediately afterwards give or take a few hours.

copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics
Level One
Level One
on July 8th 2019, 10:21 pm
@krayt dies and are feats for the other two shown? i haven't seen any. maybe provide them. i have already listed her feats, skills, abilities on other pages here concerning her. she also has respect threads for further reading. stupendous wave, loathed as i am to use his content as a source, actually made some good content on her some months ago about why she is severely underrated. so there's some sources i haven't really linked, but which loosely reinforce her status. look i am not a debater, i just converse. i don't do formal styles of argument, i just exchange thoughts. so don't expect a linear debating pattern from me.

but counters.. what do you mean by put up a solid fight? you mean with a lightsaber or the force or he still lost or? because we obviously haven't seen as much in depth material on ti, however, she alone was tasked with safeguarding both the jedi temple and kamino. her.. not kenobi, anakin, plo koon, kit fisto, saesee tiin, eeth koth, mundi.. none of them. and we can only speculate why, but they had at least 2 sith as far as they were aware of loose, who could have struck out at any time.. and they put her in charge.
Greysentinel365
Greysentinel365
Level Three
Level Three
Yesterday at 5:32 pm
@copper.warrioranalytics wrote:

"Plenty of Jedi have hype like Ti. Now back it up."
umm.. the various accolades mentioned by me here? her performances, her stated powers, her comic showings, her game showings, every ranking by every credited sw fan, her respect thread.

based on.. her stated physiology, togrutans being stronger physically than humans plus her force augmentation furthering that still..

Source for them being stronger and why it's of the degree it would make any difference? Force augmentation is available to all force users and can regularly boost them far beyond human levels. Ti herself has no notable strength feats.

"Again, proof her physiology overcomes force augmentation? Both Jaden and Kasim have taken part in long duels as well. That's hardly enough to give her the win here"
prove to me they are any more superior than her.

it wasn't just felucia amping her, felucia was a dark side nexus which took her power and energy to influence the whole planet to the light side. making her even more impressive here so cheers.

"Felucia is stated to be easily influenced from one side of the force to another"
but it took her to influence it from dark to light. one force adept. after she died, the whole planet was corrupted.

"Many of the life-forms, including the Felucians themselves were Force Sensitive. This close connection was both a blessing and a curse, as the planet could be easily influenced by both the light and dark sides of the Force. Unfortunately, events during and after the Clone Wars pushed the planets dangerously close to the dark side"

--Vehicle Fact File #55

In the 14 + years Shaak was there, she managed to slowly, with the help of an army of natives

"She is training an army on Felucia."
- TFU Novel

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr - Page 2 6408774-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.23.22

Said army consisting of the normal natives but also the Shamans. Who are stated to be deeply in tune with the flows of the planet and thus would be able to influence it far easier

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr - Page 2 6408772-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.27.01

Said Shaman's are also stated to be very strong in their own right again

Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr - Page 2 6408776-screenshot%202018-05-02%20at%2015.19.53

"And yet with all of that, Ti only barely was able to shift the alignment of a planet which is easily tilted from side to the other. And as noted above, sways from light to dark normally.

This is not even mentioning that once said planet a massive LS nexus"
she trained the felucians, gave them purpose, built them into an army. she maintained the light side of the planet, beast control and floral control for a decade and a half. without that? chaos. as you quoted, the dark side corrupts many planets post cw era. she stopped that on felucia.

"No major settlements," she said, glancing at PROXY's board, "but life signs are overwhelming the scanners. The planet is completely overgrown. I have no idea where we should set down."

Felucia was brimming over with life in all forms, from the tiniest grass blade to the most massive fungi she had ever seen, with roots snaking over the ground, vines and mildew curling up swaying trunks, and insects everywhere

he hadn't anticipated the dense flows he would encounter on the surface. The entire jungle was alive with the Force, from the tiniest spore to the mightiest rancor, and the Felucians themselves were alive with it, too-so alive, in fact, that they tapped into the Force as naturally as humans breathed an oxygen-rich atmosphere. That made them dangerous to him, the Sith apprentice who had come to crush the regime Shaak Ti had nurtured on Felucia.

She had taken a world enjoying the normal flows between the light and the dark sides of the Force and twisted it out of balance. There was still darkness on Felucia, but it was stifled, frustrated, weakened. He strained to awaken it, to remind it of its proper place in the universe. The light side had held sway for far too long.

- TFU Novel

"it would be amping Ti constantly allowing her to maintain it passively. Further cementing that nothing here can be used to ascertain base TI's power level."
not necessarily, it takes energy on her part to maintain the planet/nexus' light side energy. she doesn't get much back.

Essentially. Ti's nudging of Felucia means absolute jack as confirmed by the above sources. The lady barely managed to shift an easily influenced planet in over a decade with the help of an entire army of "very strong" natives. Big whoop.
have your rant, she survived and thrived and trained an entire planet in the jedi ways. waah.

and no, she's capable of force dash as are sidious, anakin, yoda, kenobi,even qui gon.

"Yes but your inherent force power determines the speed and duration you can dash. Hence Qui-Gon's dash is inferior by a large degree to all others listed. And don't try to sidestep. There's no indication that Ti can operate at that speed in combat."
i'm not mate. force dash is an ability those people use to the same extent as each other as seen on screen. tpm, qui gon and obi wan run the same speed in force dash from droidekas as ti did in cw. your little argument flunks here.

but i don't think kenobi could face and stalemate 20 magnaguards and with her speed and precision

"You're going to have to back that up with something. Kenobi has casually dealt with thousands of droids firing on him and has stomped Magnaguards in his own right."
alright, kenobi and ti both fought over 20 droids on geonosis.

Also Ti never fought 20 Magnaguards at once.
yes she did, why don't you watch the cw animation from 2004/5 again. ti started with 25 magnaguards and ended with 9. it was a LEGION.

"Of what we see of the fight, we have backing desperately right off the bat, barely keeping pace, only fighting 2, maybe 3 at a time. The moment she gets surrounded she's instantly disarmed, but manages to aquire and counter with an electrostaff. But this success isn't due to her skill"
it literally is, the ability of her to acquire the staff and use it effectively and shortly after, with her own saber in jar'kai style. sorry but no.

Dooku had taught Grievous well, and Grievous had taught his elite well. Coupled with Dooku's coaching, their programming in the seven classic forms of lightsaber dueling - in the Jedi arts - made them lethal opponents. But they were not invincible, not even Grievous, because they could be confused by unpredictability, and they had no understanding of finesse. A player of dejarik could memorize all the classic openings and countermoves, and still not be a master of the game. Defeat often came at the hands of less experienced players who knew nothing about the traditional strategies. A professional fighter, a combat artist, could be defeated by a cantina brawler who knew nothing about form but everything about ending a conflict quickly, without a thought to winning gracefully or elegantly. Enslavement to form opened one to defeat by the unforeseen. This was often the failing of trained duelists, and it would be the failing of the Jedi Order.

- Labyrinth of Evil

"Magnaguards are slaves to form. By switching to the staff, she stymied their programming. Hence why as you will notice, none of them even react to her moves But notice when we cut back to her after that and she's picked up the lightsaber"
she was using her form but with their staff. she was moving faster than they could program. any number of reasons there.

"The guards stop dropping "
wtfdym- sorry.

"And to put the final nail in the coffin, let's not forget that Ti was stymied for over half a minute by one magnaguard on not one, but but two occasions"

"So, much like her felucia feat, Ti's magnaguard feat is a load of bull once seen in it's full context."
- so.. spending 1 minute on 1 magnaguard on a train track while running and protecting the head of govt is a nail in the coffin now? i didn't realise you were crazy. apologies. guess i have different standards.

"I fail to see how this is any benefit standard force sense don't already provide"
it is added to her own natural sensory awareness, which is superior to humans. she has highly advanced species echolocation AND force sense.

that didn't kill her, her suicide did and she was also stabbed by galen marek's lightsaber

"You're mixing versions of the events. In the novel she's stabbed. In the comic the force repulse kills her. While her suicide may have been the coup de grâce, she was already mortally wounded by Galens attack. As seen from her blood soaked robes and face"

whichever version, there's nothing to say she was mortally wounded by her opponent, she just gave herself up to the ancient abyss despite what version you or i choose, ergo, killed herself. also she wouldn't be bloodsoaked from a saber would, minor point aside.

she also survived being buried under tonnes of republic cruiser rubble, suspended by electric cables, strikes from electrostaffs, gunshots to her abdomen and she recovered from all almost immediately afterwards give or take a few hours.

"With the exception of the electrostaff strikes all of the above took her out of the fight. Even then taking those strikes isn't that impressive"
but she recovred within 12 hours or less with no lasting damage. any other jedi with what she went through, would have fared the same or worse.

See above.
all i see is argumentative weakness no offence.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 9th 2019, 6:30 pm
Christ
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 10th 2019, 12:48 pm
What is that incoherent gibberish meant to be?
LSDMB
LSDMB

July 14th 2019, 12:01 am
copper.warrioranalytics wrote:
@dc77 ..which isn't remotely true, fighting and surviving grievous twice,
Surviving the first time because Mundi held off Grievous then the clones arrived and helped drive him off to give her medical attention when she was in critical condition.

Surviving the second time which was entirely Grievous's choice. He could've killed her but chose not to because he wanted to be a sadistic show-offy dick.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:almost overcoming galen marek and pushing him back with various high level force abilities of tutaminis, tk, beast control, environmental control,,
In the novel which is honestly the most favorable to her she's driving him back in a duel (and he really doesn't have much as a duelist at this point in time) and she still has to resort to trying to kill him by throwing herself on his blade.

In the comic she uses the Sarlacc to pin him... not sure if there's any here in this fight, and then he seriously injures her with a force repulse after she starts to sense his power fading.

In the game she has felucians interfere to help her out.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:stalemating a battalion of 20 magnaguards at once,
Not sure how impressive that is when each of them could be stalemated by Jedi Grievous speedblitzed. Not really beyond the caliber of Kas'im or Jaden.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:surviving a blastershot to the abdomen
And yet a sufficient TK attack or lightsaber strike to the abdomen will put her out of comission. Jaden and Kas'im won't be shooting at her with a blaster.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:and later defeating the jedi killer responsible for killing her two padawans, asha korrda..
So? Whose that and why should I care?

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:also being praised by kenobi as the most cunning jedi he ever met, having even taught him a few things
And yet when faced with a superior warrior the best she can do is try and throw herself into his blade to take them both out.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:being praised by windu as being pretty as a flower, yet deadly as a viper,
That's not really a concrete placement of her abilities.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:grievous opting not to fight her in their last encounter and instead restrain her because of her duelling ability and having just decimated his magnaguard battalion,
Ummm... Grievous did fight her, and he could've killed her. He restrained her by fighting her. A killing blow would've been easy for him at that point but he restrained her because he was being a dick.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:once canonically pushing back pre-suit vader before fleeing the jedi temple.
Evidence?

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:-and she's.. one of the most prestigious masters! wtf more are you asking?! she's of a high tier an hype..
So is almost every named Jedi master who has been made relevant in any way in the story. Jaden Korr defeated Marka's spirit at 14, and Kas'im was the greatest duelist in the Galaxy at his time.

copper.warrioranalytics wrote:better strength

"Based on?"

higher energy

"Based on?"
Yeah, no. Her being togrutan doesn't automatically make her physically superior to any non togrutan character.

Yeah sorry I got bored here and couldn't go any further. Good luck to anyone else who responds to this person.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 14th 2019, 2:08 am
@LSDMB Welcome back to the debating scene
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

July 14th 2019, 2:53 am
Shaak Ti being amped by Felucia is based entirely upon the biased point of view of Galen Marek, whose Sith mindset and upbringing in a galaxy that is under the sway of a dark side imbalance, isn't even remotely close to being reliable.

Sources that actually discuss the matter from an unbiased POV, state that she is the only thing stopping Felucia succumbing to the massive dark side taint caused by the Clone War.
LSDMB
LSDMB

July 14th 2019, 10:10 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Shaak Ti being amped by Felucia is based entirely upon the biased point of view of Galen Marek, whose Sith mindset and upbringing in a galaxy that is under the sway of a dark side imbalance, isn't even remotely close to being reliable.

Sources that actually discuss the matter from an unbiased  POV, state that she is the only thing stopping Felucia succumbing to the massive dark side taint caused by the Clone War.
Just to clarify, nothing I've ever said about Shaak Ti has been under the presumption that she's amped on Felucia.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

September 12th 2019, 1:50 am
Shaak ti influenced felucia, not the other way round. As i suspected
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 12th 2019, 3:00 am
Kas'im vs Shaak Ti vs Jaden Korr  - Page 2 1668617588 Not even remotely close to true.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

September 12th 2019, 3:15 am
Take it up with ladykulvax
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 12th 2019, 3:47 am
I mean we can just take it up with the sources that directly state otherwise.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

September 12th 2019, 3:56 am
And lose because the sourrces are from galen marek’s pov..
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 12th 2019, 4:46 am
Just because they're from Marek's PoV does not invalidate them. You have to have a contradictory, OOU source indicating otherwise. Which there isn't. 

Even then it's in third person. Which by definition toes the line between objective narration and internal monologue. Felucia being an LS nexus isn't part of said internal monologue. It's part of the narration. So it flies.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

September 12th 2019, 5:32 am
And we can take that up with sources that state otherwise..
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 12th 2019, 6:13 am
Korr has superior feats to both.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 12th 2019, 6:43 am
Korr >> Kas’Im >>>>> Shaak
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 12th 2019, 6:52 pm
Korr >/= Shaak >>> Kas'Im.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum