Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet

September 16th 2019, 12:43 pm
dark_globe wrote:
SithSauce wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Dies at 7. Can beat 8 though.
Reasons for Starkiller potentially beating Plagueis?
SK wank is going too far .
he dies at 4 , 6 and 7 , doesn´t even make it to 8 let alone beating it .

Reasons?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet

September 16th 2019, 12:50 pm
It's hard to gauge SK. Hes obviously above Vader in the force by a lot but idk where that puts him. Even Ben Kenobi had a noticeable edge on Vader in the force. So I'd peg SK at around Dooku level at least because of these scaling chains
Dooku>>Rots Obi Wan>/=Ben Kenobi>Vader
SK>>Vader.
If you try putting SK in the first chain I'd wager he's near Dooku
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

September 16th 2019, 12:54 pm
KingofBlades wrote:It's hard to gauge SK. Hes obviously above Vader in the force by a lot but idk where that puts him. Even Ben Kenobi had a noticeable edge on Vader in the force. So I'd peg SK at around Dooku level at least because of these scaling chains
SK>>Vader.
Ben Kenobi having a noticeable edge on Vader in the force is completely unsubstantiated
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 16th 2019, 12:55 pm
SithSauce wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:It's hard to gauge SK. Hes obviously above Vader in the force by a lot but idk where that puts him. Even Ben Kenobi had a noticeable edge on Vader in the force. So I'd peg SK at around Dooku level at least because of these scaling chains
SK>>Vader.
Ben Kenobi having a noticeable edge on Vader in the force is completely unsubstantiated
Per GL the gap between Ben and Vader is just as significant as the gap between Vader and Luke
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 16th 2019, 1:45 pm
That’s assuming the scale is linear, and not logarithmic, in which case, the gap would be larger.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 16th 2019, 1:52 pm
SK isn't more powerful than Vader honestly, but he is a powerhouse.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:03 pm
He's definitely beyond Vader. He ragdolled Vader in their first fight and won while exhausted in their second.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 16th 2019, 2:08 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:That’s assuming the scale is linear, and not logarithmic, in which case, the gap would be larger.
Most people think about gaps in a linear matter. I doubt Lucas knew much math honestly so I doubt he was talking about the gap using a logarithmic scale
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:11 pm
NotAA3 wrote:He's definitely beyond Vader. He ragdolled Vader in their first fight and won while exhausted in their second.
that is vastly pre prime suit version of vader .
RoTJ vader would probably beat him or at least give him a hell of a fight before going down .
and if we are talking vader in general than KF vader would chew SK for breakfast .

plagueis is in yoda tier (maybe bottom of the tier 9 , but still 9 nonetheless )
SK is still "only" high tier 8 (same as RoTJ vader , RoTJ luke , dooku and few others of note) .
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 16th 2019, 2:14 pm
SK's raw power is insane. However he didn't ragdoll Vader in the first fight and he was losing in the second time, a more powerful version of him. If Marek had time, he'd possibly surpass Vader by a margin but I don't see him beating post ANH Vader with his current versions.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 16th 2019, 2:16 pm
dark_globe wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:He's definitely beyond Vader. He ragdolled Vader in their first fight and won while exhausted in their second.
RoTJ vader would probably beat him or at least give him a hell of a fight before going down .
and if we are talking vader in general than KF vader would chew SK for breakfast .

plagueis is in yoda tier (maybe bottom of the tier 9 , but still 9 nonetheless )
SK is still "only" high tier 8 (same as RoTJ vader , RoTJ luke , dooku and few others of note) .
Evidence for Vader's growth
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:19 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
dark_globe wrote:

evidende has already been presented like a 100 times already .
i have no time no desire to waste my time to prove what has already been proven like milion times before .
RoTJ vader is his "cyborg" prime ... period .
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:23 pm
@dark_globe

I like how in every fight the excuse is "he was pre-prime". Given that his potential was curbed massively, and that he barely improved in the year between TFU and TFU 2 I very much doubt he jumped up a ragdoll tier in like 3 years lol.

I was responding to claims about suited Vader, so this doesn't have relevance. Anyway, while KF Vader does win I doubt he'd "chew SK for breakfast."

Not convinced Plagueis is a tier 9. This is so far unsubstantiated. Why don't you start bringing up his feats to prove this claim?

I'd argue he's potentially a low 9. Also, like with Plagueis, you haven't bothered to establish why SK is "only high tier 8."
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:26 pm
Could die at 4 due to esoteric abilities. If not he clears till 9.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 16th 2019, 2:29 pm
dark_globe wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:
dark_globe wrote:

evidende has already been presented like a 100 times already .
i have no time no desire to waste my time to prove what has already been proven like milion times before .
RoTJ vader is his "cyborg" prime ... period .
I should've been more precise with my question. How do you quantify the growth Vader has experienced?
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:34 pm
NotAA3 wrote:

I'd argue he's potentially a low 9. Also, like with Plagueis, you haven't bothered to establish why SK is "only high tier 8."
simple logic . ask yourself if SK could beat anyone from tier 9 list ...
he can´t beat any version of luke past RoTJ , can´t beat even vastly pre prime (TPM , RoTS) sidious ,
can´t beat yoda , can´t beat valkorion , can´t beat peak mace windu , can´t beat KF vader ... do i really need to go on ?
that means he is tier 8 because no matter what he can´t beat anyone from the higher tier and he would have troubles to beat some high tier 8s .
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:36 pm
Him being unable to beat people from the higher tier could simply place him as a low end on that tier, given, yah know there can be "massive gaps" within the tiers. Oh yeah, by your logic he shouldn't be an 8 given he's "better than all the 8's".
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:37 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Him being unable to beat people from the higher tier could simply place him as a low end on that tier, given, yah know there can be "massive gaps" within the tiers. Oh yeah, by your logic he shouldn't be an 8 given he's "better than all the 8's".
he is not better than all the 8s ...
also i have no desire to debate with you .
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:38 pm
I see you're still running scared after our last two bouts. I'm amused, to say the least. And saying "no he isn't" isn't an argument.
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:39 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:I see you're still running scared after our last two bouts. I'm amused, to say the least. And saying "no he isn't" isn't an argument.
i´m not i simply have no time no desire to debate with spoiled teenage boy who can´t control his emotions .
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:42 pm
I think you saying I can't control my emotions is ironic, given I'm not the one currently throwing a temper tantrum and refusing to debate out of fear. But keep on posting, god knows I could do with the laughs these days.
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:44 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:I think you saying I can't control my emotions is ironic, given I'm not the one currently throwing a temper tantrum and refusing to debate out of fear. But keep on posting, god knows I could do with the laughs these days.
i communicate with you on a level you set up last time and that is a level you deserve . no more no less boy .
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:47 pm
Yawns.*

I think a simple "lol" will be sufficient here.
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 2:48 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Yawns.*

I think a simple "lol" will be sufficient here.
and i think ignoring your posts altogether will be sufficient from now on ...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 2:49 pm
And yet, I'll likely find you a few days later responding to me on something.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum