Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Dumb things you or a friend have done. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumb things you or a friend have done.

on February 21st 2020, 6:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Lots tbh.

Feeding a big piece of chocolate and a fish finger to a cat.

Not mixing Vodka with enough lemonade.

Eating a small piece of my space cakes i.e. edibles, waiting an hour to get high and eat the remaining half of my batch of space cakes out frustration and lack of patience to allow the high to kick in... Almost immediately followed by a 6 hour intense high (while I was awake), that was so intense I had an unwanted, unprovoked erection at some point for 2-3 hours. Idk how long the high actually lasted because I went to sleep 6 hours after it kicked in.

Entertaining Star Wars debating on YouTube.

Entertaining the current abomination of arguments made by Star Wars debaters on Comic Vine.

Expecting Hayden Christensen to reprise his role as Anakin Skywalker in The Rise of Skywalker.

Last edited by Latham2000 on April 30th 2020, 10:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Dumb things you or a friend have done. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumb things you or a friend have done.

on February 21st 2020, 11:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hmm, I've been drunk but once and apparently my boyfriend says I said "I want to kill someone." in my drunken haze, and proceeded to do my best Joker (from DC comics) laugh, which terrified him completely. Then i proceeded to immediately fell asleep on his shoulder on the drive back home. I don't remember any of this, but it's the funniest thing i've ever done tbh
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

on February 23rd 2020, 4:18 am
I don't do dumb things
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on February 23rd 2020, 4:30 am
@King Joker wrote:I don't do dumb things
You just did by commenting this
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

on February 23rd 2020, 4:49 am
Wrong
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on February 23rd 2020, 7:41 am
I once laughed uncontrollably at a guy falling out of his mobility scooter while he was coming down a hill
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

on February 23rd 2020, 7:43 am
I was 13 at the time though and thinking back I definitely regret it
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on May 4th 2020, 1:53 pm
Bump.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on May 4th 2020, 2:02 pm
Mix vanilla yogurt with Heinz tomato ketchup - it tasted really fucking weird.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

on May 4th 2020, 5:50 pm
I think I have everyone topped tbh. I once lit a bonfire and threw silly string into it. If you didn't know it explodes like shrapnel. This legit triggered a PTSD attack from my neighbor who had been in the war. 

It felt terrible at the time, but now it's the funniest shit ever.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on May 4th 2020, 6:09 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:I think I have everyone topped tbh. I once lit a bonfire and threw silly string into it. If you didn't know it explodes like shrapnel. This legit triggered a PTSD attack from my neighbor who had been in the war. 

It felt terrible at the time, but now it's the funniest shit ever.
Damn son.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum