Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Dumb things you or a friend have done. Empty Dumb things you or a friend have done.

on September 11th 2019, 4:03 pm
Sue me, I’m curious
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Dumb things you or a friend have done. Empty Re: Dumb things you or a friend have done.

on September 11th 2019, 4:33 pm
Talk to you.

Dumb things you or a friend have done. 1076326320
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Dumb things you or a friend have done. Empty Re: Dumb things you or a friend have done.

on September 11th 2019, 4:34 pm
Ouch, that hurt.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 11th 2019, 4:43 pm
Disrupting class so much my teacher had to remove me for an entire week. Also some other antics I won't bring up on here.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 11th 2019, 6:51 pm
Ordered my dogs to attack my friend.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 11th 2019, 6:52 pm
I probably did way more dumber things but that one was comedy gold. Though I shouldn't have done that.

Last edited by HellfireUnit on September 11th 2019, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

on September 11th 2019, 6:53 pm
^ You’re my new hero.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 11th 2019, 6:54 pm
I think I probs have everyone topped in the dumb shit I've managed to pull off.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

on September 11th 2019, 10:00 pm
I would talk but what happens in mex stays in mex.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

on September 12th 2019, 8:42 pm
Drew a large penis in the gravel parking lot at my school with a friend.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 13th 2019, 12:55 pm
Jamming two goalposts into a corner, trapping people inside them and forcing them to fight was a good laugh, as was dragging a bin to the top of the stairs and throwing it down.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 13th 2019, 12:55 pm
School is memes af.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

on September 13th 2019, 1:01 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Jamming two goalposts into a corner, trapping people inside them and forcing them to fight was a good laugh, as was dragging a bin to the top of the stairs and throwing it down.
How on earth did you manage that? I imagine it's not that difficult to simply walk away before getting trapped
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on September 13th 2019, 1:06 pm
Plenty of dumbshit. One of them being getting into fights with my brother when I was like 10, and he was 16 or 17. Never ended well, as I always got my ass kicked and I could barely move.
At school I kicked a classmate of mine in the balls because he was constantly insulting me. I apologised to him afterwards though.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 13th 2019, 1:27 pm
@KingofBlades With 20 people running after you to pin you down, restrain you and throw you in against your will? Good luck.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

on September 13th 2019, 2:35 pm
DC, I take it back, you are my new hero.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

on September 13th 2019, 3:07 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:School is memes af.
This. I can't even count the amount of retarded crap that I've done at just school alone lol.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

on September 13th 2019, 3:08 pm
^
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on September 13th 2019, 3:14 pm
Also th majority of dumb shit I do is when I'm drunk
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on September 13th 2019, 7:10 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:DC, I take it back, you are my new hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UpqLhYQz28
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

on September 13th 2019, 7:15 pm
*snorts*
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 13th 2019, 8:12 pm
Thanks Idrisian.

Dumb things you or a friend have done. 228124001
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

on September 13th 2019, 8:27 pm
Joined Comicvine.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 14th 2019, 1:22 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Joined Comicvine.

F
Seturna
Seturna

on February 21st 2020, 12:33 pm
Nothing, i am perfect
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum