Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR? Empty Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR?

September 5th 2019, 12:18 pm
Sam Witwer voiced Maul for TCW and SWR shows, but he wasn't the original voice actor for Maul from Episode 1. Why wasn't Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul in those shows? He's the original voice actor and I think he deserved another chance of voicing Maul. Don't get me wrong, Sam Witwer does a good job at voicing Maul, but I found Witwer's voice acting to be over the top and goofy at times. I liked Peter's voice acting a lot more because it was more natural and calm.

Interestingly enough, when Maul was included as a cameo in Solo: A Star Wars Story, Serafinowicz was actually brought back to record Maul's dialogue, but his recorded dialogue was replaced in favour of Sam Witwer because the filmmakers preferred Witwer's voice acting. I hope the filmmakers release the recording of Peter's voice acting.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR? Empty Re: Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR?

September 5th 2019, 12:27 pm
Peter disrespected Lucas and TPM a lot after the premiere.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR? Empty Re: Why wasn't the original Darth Maul voice actor Peter Serafinowicz brought back to voice Maul for TCW and SWR?

September 5th 2019, 1:09 pm
HDarthAnt66 wrote:Peter disrespected Lucas and TPM a lot after the premiere.
https://youtu.be/t0wHqNi3x5M He still does.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 5th 2019, 1:59 pm
He does the Lord's work
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

September 5th 2019, 2:40 pm
SithSauce wrote:
HDarthAnt66 wrote:Peter disrespected Lucas and TPM a lot after the premiere.
https://youtu.be/t0wHqNi3x5M He still does.

KEK, his Watto impression was gold.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum