Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
LOTL

Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed) Empty Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed)

on April 26th 2019, 2:30 pm
So, there are some new quotes on the Mustafar Battle. Interested to know your thoughts on the matter

Anakin and Obi Wan fight fiercely though the control room on Mustafar. They each tap into the force as they never have before.

-Revenge of the Sith Play and Sound, Interactive novel

Hence, Mustafar Kenobi>Any previous version of him

Lashing out, Anakin began the most ferocious fight of his life.

The two struggled but Anakin had grown too strong. Obi Wan was forced to release Anakin's weapon.

-Revenge of the Sith Movie Storybook

Among a massive number of other quotes, at the very least the second quote confirms that Vader on Mustafar>IH Anakin before he turned to the dark side, and >LoE Anakin that almost made Dooku quit the Sith unleashing a powerful force scream
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed) Empty Re: Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed)

on April 26th 2019, 2:37 pm
There’s the quote!

And I don’t think Anakin drawing deeper into the Force means he’s more powerful than the Invisible Hand, for his severe mental handicap makes it demonstrably far more difficult to properly utilize the Force anyway. More material on this is coming in my post with @Azronger.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on April 26th 2019, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOTL

Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed) Empty Re: Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed)

on April 26th 2019, 2:40 pm
Not Zonakin no, but he should be better than the normal Anakin, no?

Still, Kenobi is at his prime there and that is what I am concerned with, really
LOTL

on April 26th 2019, 2:42 pm
The reason I say that is because Kenobi does note that his applicable power is greater, and he was right there on the IH when Anakin was beating Dooku

Obviously he doesn't note the complete extent of Anakin's power given he was knocked out
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

on April 26th 2019, 9:26 pm
Nice shit, very interdasking.
Isv
Isv

on April 26th 2019, 10:15 pm
As they never have BEFORE. That does not preclude him from growing AFTER.

Not sure what this proves tbh

Word Salad
Word Salad
Level Two
Level Two

on April 26th 2019, 10:16 pm
Anakin drawing more deeply into the Force than ever is absolute nonsense tbh. Unless of course, you want to believe Mustafar Anakin>The Son+TheDaughter...

The quotes are fine for Kenobi though.

Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed) 1289255181
LOTL

on April 26th 2019, 10:31 pm
ArkhamAsylum3 wrote:Anakin drawing more deeply into the Force than ever is absolute nonsense tbh. Unless of course, you want to believe Mustafar Anakin>The Son+TheDaughter...

The quotes are fine for Kenobi though.

Anakin vs Obi Wan-New Quotes(Mustafar Kenobi is prime Kenobi confirmed) 1289255181

You should pay more attention to what I actually claim though.

I only used the second quote and that too to prove Vader>Jedi Anakin

Obviously if you subscribe to the whole "hindered" theory then the logic doesn't work for Anakin by the first quote. He has similar quotes but then there is the whole mentality thing to consider
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus

on November 14th 2019, 8:50 pm
Bump
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

on November 14th 2019, 9:17 pm
I thought this was obvious?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus

on November 19th 2019, 12:54 am
Yea, I thought Mustafar Kenobi was already prime, this just confirms it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum