Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Who would win in all out fight?

7 - 39%
11 - 61%

Total Votes: 18

The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Plagueis vs. SWTOR Vitiate Empty Darth Plagueis vs. SWTOR Vitiate

August 30th 2019, 4:34 am
who wins
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Plagueis vs. SWTOR Vitiate Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs. SWTOR Vitiate

August 30th 2019, 4:35 am
Plagueis.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 30th 2019, 5:07 am
Plagueis

Level Five
Level Five

August 30th 2019, 5:15 am
Gonna go with Plagueis.

• Stated in publisher's blurb to be the most powerful sith lord that ever lived (presumably before Sidious)
  • Along with Sidious (who wasn't as powerful as him yet), unbalanced the entire cosmic Force to a massive degree by meditating on an island for a few months, creating a titanic paradigm shift that would lead to the fogging of the long-term foresight of the Jedi and the ability to do more midichlorian manipulation (massively pre-prime)
  • Attempted to TP every living being in the galaxy and create a godlike Force user, implied to only fail because the Force itself actively intervened; the Force ended up seeing him and Sidious as big enough threats to create the Chosen One to stop them (pre-prime)
  • Vaporized a half dozen armored assassins with uncharged telekinesis while severely injured (pre-prime)
  • Replicated the effects of sith sorcery using sheer willpower/midichlorian manipulation (pre-prime)
  • Used midichlorian manipulation to tank at point-blank range Darth Sidious's lightning (to which he was drawing more deeply in the dark side than he ever had) without using any other Force barrier, only dying because his breathing apparatus broke
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 30th 2019, 5:16 am
Yeah, it’s Plagueis.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 30th 2019, 5:18 am
Plagueis causing a Red Star to explode was canon?
Valkorion
Valkorion

August 30th 2019, 5:47 am
Vitiate is a godlike being who is a threat to armies, can take on huge groups of Jedi, has rituals that can consume galaxies, is basically untouchable

could you imagine Vitiate almost getting killed by maladian assassins? lmao

Plagueis has esoteric feats, those are from his scientific experiments and Tenebrous choosing him to be good with midichlorian manipulation, he didn't even believe in force ghosts or have that much knowledge

then a lot of his feats are trying to interpret hyperbole literally, assuming cosmic importance means combat power, etc. but with Vitiate there's no need to look for such things, his power is obvious
MP

August 30th 2019, 5:56 am
The Maladian assassin attack was vastly pre-prime, and I don't see what's so unimpressive about it?
Shioz
Shioz

August 30th 2019, 5:59 am
Plagueis.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 30th 2019, 8:58 am
Meatpants wrote:The Maladian assassin attack was vastly pre-prime, and I don't see what's so unimpressive about it?

You are being trolled, my son.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 30th 2019, 11:28 am
Vitiate.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 30th 2019, 8:47 pm
Yeah, Vitiate takes it.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 31st 2019, 2:55 am
Plagueis
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 7:56 pm
Vitiate.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 1st 2019, 8:11 pm
Vitiate
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 12:44 am
Plagueis sweeps.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 2nd 2019, 2:13 am
Vitiate.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 6:55 am
Still Plagueis

September 2nd 2019, 10:13 am
I'd prolly back Plagueis, if I'm being honest. Valkorion is the only incarnation I'd take over the Muun.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 11:48 am
Deronn_Solo wrote:I'd prolly back Plagueis, if I'm being honest. Valkorion is the only incarnation I'd take over the Muun.

What differentiates Valkorion and Vitiate so much you'd back the former over Plagueis but not the latter? What distinct advantages does Valkorion have over Plagueis which Vitiate doesn't share?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 2nd 2019, 11:56 am
I think it’s mostly hype, and his ragdolling of Arcann, unchained Vaylin, and the Outlander.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

September 2nd 2019, 12:11 pm

• Along with Sidious (who wasn't as powerful as him yet), unbalanced the entire cosmic Force to a massive degree by meditating on an island for a few months, creating a titanic paradigm shift that would lead to the fogging of the long-term foresight of the Jedi and the ability to do more midichlorian manipulation (massively pre-prime)

• Attempted to TP every living being in the galaxy and create a godlike Force user, implied to only fail because the Force itself actively intervened; the Force ended up seeing him and Sidious as big enough threats to create the Chosen One to stop them (pre-prime)

• Vaporized a half dozen armored assassins with uncharged telekinesis while severely injured (pre-prime)

• Replicated the effects of sith sorcery using sheer willpower/midichlorian manipulation (pre-prime)

• Used midichlorian manipulation to tank at point-blank range Darth Sidious's lightning (to which he was drawing more deeply in the dark side than he ever had) without using any other Force barrier, only dying because his breathing apparatus broke

Can you quantify the power that all of these abilities would require or why Vitiate would not be able to replicate any of them? 
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

September 2nd 2019, 3:45 pm
Azronger wrote:
Deronn_Solo wrote:I'd prolly back Plagueis, if I'm being honest. Valkorion is the only incarnation I'd take over the Muun.

What differentiates Valkorion and Vitiate so much you'd back the former over Plagueis but not the latter? What distinct advantages does Valkorion have over Plagueis which Vitiate doesn't share?
Mainly the implied power boost/power concentration.

He nigh Nathema'd Ziost and stopped spreading, distributing and diluting his power via Imperial Guards and Voices and whatever others, thus should have had a major boon from what we see in SW:ToR. I mean, he isn't exactly far from Plagueis in his Vitiate incarnation, so a significant gain in power should place him over the top.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 4:35 pm
Deronn_Solo wrote:
Azronger wrote:

Mainly the implied power boost/power concentration.

He nigh Nathema'd Ziost and stopped spreading, distributing and diluting his power via Imperial Guards and Voices and whatever others, thus should have had a major boon from what we see in SW:ToR. I mean, he isn't exactly far from Plagueis in his Vitiate incarnation, so a significant gain in power should place him over the top.

Can you quantify precisely that Valkorion's power boost would elevate him above Plagueis or is that more of a gut feeling?
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 2nd 2019, 9:51 pm
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:

Can you quantify the power that all of these abilities would require or why Vitiate would not be able to replicate any of them? 

His best feat, Ziost, involves draining billions across a planet. Do billions outweigh the entire cosmic Force? There's a reason why Plagueis and Sidious were Chosen One-tier threats.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum