Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Discipulus
Discipulus

Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth Empty Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth

April 23rd 2019, 8:06 am
Rules

• Yarael Poof and Joruus C'baoth are in their Legends primes.
  • They start at a 30m distance in the pictured location.
  • They fight in character.

Yarael Poof
Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth 50c5931e01e6ff33527e1a0ecb37a4ea

Joruus C'baoth
Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth C4372610488408b592993a57b87c9a35

Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth Alderaan%202
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth Empty Re: Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth

April 23rd 2019, 8:10 am
Joruus wrecks.
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

April 23rd 2019, 8:54 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Joruus wrecks.
LSDMB
LSDMB

April 23rd 2019, 8:55 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Joruus wrecks.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 9:02 am
Well it depends. Do we Hold Valk above Vader? Because LOTL made a blog on how Yareal poof is more powerful than Valk, that was well sourced if a bit bold. Tbh though, I think that if Joruus is Vader+ like Harrison assures me (still not too sure on that one) then he wins. Though it's worth noting Vader is not necessarily dangerous because of his Power level, even though it is massive and beyond the spectrum most could hope to achieve. He is more dangerous in the way he applies his applications of the force in direct combat, a favorite example of mine is in TFU 2 when he redirects the lightsabers Starkiller stabs at him with to the floor, or in numerous books where he hurls objects at his opponent. So even if we assumed that Joruus has the Power of Vader and the willingness to use it, I don't think he would be able to apply it along the same avenues... BUT Vader surely has the power to overwhelm Yareal poof, so in this case that application is irrelevant. Vader+ Joruus wins.
AncientPower
AncientPower

April 23rd 2019, 9:19 am
You mean the blog that was debunked? Yeah, because that's still relevant...
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 9:22 am
LadyKulvax wrote:You mean the blog that was debunked? Yeah, because that's still relevant...

It at least established that Yareal is a threat to the higher tiers, which bodes well for Vader and all PT Jedi, though I personally don't hold Vader above Valk really, I can see how some can. See for me, Valk is very much an unknown. When I wish to competently debate against him, I seem to get out of my depth, but after some relentless study on him I don't think he should be anywhere near as high as people have him. Specifically PT supremacy is pretty fact at this point, the idea of him really being a threat to the great masters of the force like Sidious is pretty much debunked. Still though, Its fair to say Joruus wins, and based on your earlier comment, you would tend to agree with me Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth 2257779481
AncientPower
AncientPower

April 23rd 2019, 9:31 am
Valkorion bends time, drains stars, and ragdolled three Yoda tier powerhouses when they didn't have one of the most powerful holocrons ever created to empower them with three more powerhouses, one of them also Yoda tier.

The idea that Valk can't compete is cancer.
LOTL

April 23rd 2019, 9:37 am
In-sidiousvader wrote:Well it depends. Do we Hold Valk above Vader? Because LOTL made a blog on how Yareal poof is more powerful than Valk, that was well sourced if a bit bold. Tbh though, I think that if Joruus is Vader+ like Harrison assures me (still not too sure on that one) then he wins. Though it's worth noting Vader is not necessarily dangerous because of his Power level, even though it is massive and beyond the spectrum most could hope to achieve. He is more dangerous in the way he applies his applications of the force in direct combat, a favorite example of mine is in TFU 2 when he redirects the lightsabers Starkiller stabs at him with to the floor, or in numerous books where he hurls objects at his opponent. So even if we assumed that Joruus has the Power of Vader and the willingness to use it, I don't think he would be able to apply it along the same avenues... BUT Vader surely has the power to overwhelm Yareal poof, so in this case that application is irrelevant. Vader+ Joruus wins.

I was joking with the whole Valkorion thing. I even said that in the comments
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 9:40 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Valkorion bends time, drains stars, and ragdolled three Yoda tier powerhouses when they didn't have one of the most powerful holocrons ever created to empower them with three more powerhouses, one of them also Yoda tier.

The idea that Valk can't compete is cancer.

Well, even though I am trying to maintain my politeness, I do now see why they think you go overboard on Valk wank. See, you can wank Valk without referring to the characters he ragdolled as "Yoda" tiers, considering that is factually incorrect. Yoda is the single greatest enemy of the Darkness that ever lived as of ROTS, meaning that Valk "ragdolling" Yoda tiers is feasibly impossible. If Yoda scales above all characters who have fought a darkside user or entity at this point in time, Yoda simply must be above the characters from TOR you refer to. Now one can argue that the nature of said quote refers specifically to the PT era, but that would be a hard if not impossible argument to make, given that Yoda is stated to be "the greatest enemy of the dark, the galaxy had ever known."  Which would imply that he is indeed above all other Lightsiders in the realm of power. If the Characters you refer to that Valk ragdolled are of the Darkside, Yoda has a defense, in that Sidious and Yoda were the "most powerful practitioners of the Light and Dark sides of the force" which means that the quotes that apply Yoda as comparable, or equal to Sidious would scale him as ~ the level of the greatest darksider ever known. Without using banite scaling, we can clearly see, that the narrative favors Yoda and by extension, that the narrative implies that it is impossible for Valk to be above Yoda. Simple but effective logic nonetheless.

Last edited by In-sidiousvader on April 23rd 2019, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 9:41 am
@LOTL

funny how the troll argument was somewhat unironically convincing then...
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 23rd 2019, 9:50 am
@in-sidiousvader: Yoda being more powerful than a character doesn't discount them being Yoda-tier.
AncientPower
AncientPower

April 23rd 2019, 9:56 am
You're making the mistake of using Yoda's narrative POV in Revenge of the Sith as if it's an OOU binding source. It isn't and never has been.

The Outlander, Vaylin and Arcann are all scaled over the spirit of Tenebrae that death waved Ziost, causing major continuous fluctuations in the magnetic field of the planet, and drained half the power of a star at the same time.

Yet Tenebrae upon his death was dominating all three of them even when they had a mcguffin designed to kill him.

He's hilariously lowballed by the Sheevite brigade because they wouldn't dare actually argue a feats comparison.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 10:03 am

DarthAnt66 wrote:@in-sidiousvader: Yoda being more powerful than a character doesn't discount them being Yoda-tier.

The implication I received from Ancient Power was that Valkorion was more powerful than three Yoda's. I see the reason why you the need to address this, but I am fully aware of this. The difference is I wanted to confirm that AP places Yoda above Valk as a factual and canonical reality, before deciding to continue with the debate. You see, I refuse to debate with someone who does not consider the lore and how to make it fit together best, that combined with AP's imprecise verbiage left me to clarify before further discussion can be instituted.
AncientPower
AncientPower

April 23rd 2019, 10:13 am
There's no fact stating Yoda's superior at all, lmfao.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 23rd 2019, 11:04 am
@in-sidiousvader: The difference is I wanted to confirm that AP places Yoda above Valk as a factual and canonical reality

Palpatine is not the most powerful dark side practitioner in history. There's nothing binding Valkorion below Yoda.
Haggis
Haggis

April 23rd 2019, 11:25 am
Joruus clowns him.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 11:32 am
Joruus atomises.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 11:37 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:
@in-sidiousvader: The difference is I wanted to confirm that AP places Yoda above Valk as a factual and canonical reality

Palpatine is not the most powerful dark side practitioner in history. There's nothing binding Valkorion below Yoda.

Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides.

Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

April 23rd 2019, 11:43 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:

With a crackle of energy the image solidified before the scientist's eyes. It was only a hologram, but it was a hologram of the most powerful being the galaxy had ever known.
Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth 1076326320 Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth 1076326320 Yarael Poof vs Joruus C'baoth 1076326320
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

April 23rd 2019, 11:45 am
Joruus one-shots.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 23rd 2019, 11:54 am
In-sidiousvader wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides.

Where in that quote does it say "in history?" Or did you forget to type that part?

Note that Palpatine actually has numerous "most powerful dark sider in history" quotes after ROTS, but the Son and Abeloth render them false.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on April 23rd 2019, 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 11:58 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Where's that say "in history?" 

Note that Palpatine actually has numerous "most powerful dark sider in history" quotes after ROTS, but we know they're false because of the Son and Abeloth.

Dude... that argument is shit. if you ask anyone who has good knowlege on Abeloth, she isn't factored into that equation. Abeloth is an entity, behind time and space. In fact its not even clear if she possesses a physical form. She is so far beyond the "mortal force users" like sheev, Valkorion, Yoda, Vader etc that she obviously would not be factored into a single quote. Sorry man, I luv ya. Love you're debating skill, but I am not buying that one.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 12:02 pm
Kek at the above.

OT-Joruus.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 23rd 2019, 12:03 pm
Dude... that argument is shit. if you ask anyone who has good knowlege on Abeloth, she isn't factored into that equation. Abeloth is an entity, behind time and space. In fact its not even clear if she possesses a physical form. She is so far beyond the "mortal force users" like sheev, Valkorion, Yoda, Vader etc that she obviously would not be factored into a single quote. Sorry man, I luv ya. Love you're debating skill, but I am not buying that one.

I'm presenting like . . . the most common and generally accepted rebuttal to the quote you're posing. Why do you think no one uses the quote otherwise?

Let's follow your logic, though. Sure, Abeloth is an immoral, godlike Force entity that possesses hosts and cannot be conventionally destroyed (she is not beyond space and time, lol). However, Valkorion is also an immortal, godlike Force entity that possesses hosts and cannot be conventionally destroyed. It's completely arbitrary to draw the line at Abeloth and allow her but not Valkorion.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum