Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: User Help & Suggestions Thread

on September 12th 2019, 3:47 pm
Does the app version not work on IOS, or does it just not work in general?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: User Help & Suggestions Thread

on September 18th 2019, 7:28 pm
Can you be more specific? The app version should work on iPhones, etc.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus

on September 18th 2019, 7:32 pm
I clicked on the link and it sent me to the App Store, and it says it can’t connect.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on September 18th 2019, 7:34 pm
Oh! Yeah, for mobile, the two working versions are the "web version" and "mobile version." The app version is a work-in-progress. Sorry about that.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus

on September 18th 2019, 7:34 pm
Ok, thanks.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus

on September 28th 2019, 6:06 am
How exactly does the chat room thing work? Does it only work on Fridays, or when Ant is online, b/c I'm just a bit confused.
WalkingInCircles
WalkingInCircles
Level One
Level One

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Question: Can you delete your account?

on October 16th 2019, 11:25 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
^
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on October 16th 2019, 11:39 am
@WalkinginCircles: Deleting an account would cause a lot of distortions with tagging and older posts, so that option is not available to members.
WalkingInCircles
WalkingInCircles
Level One
Level One

on October 16th 2019, 11:43 am
@DarthAnt66 wrote:@WalkinginCircles: Deleting an account would cause a lot of distortions with tagging and older posts, so that option is not available to members.
👍🏻
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus

Today at 2:11 pm
I'm still waiting for my invite @Azronger @DarthAnt66
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus

Today at 2:15 pm
You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Today at 2:33 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart

Suspect Insight does not officially host any Discord servers.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on November 11th 2019, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus

Today at 2:34 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@EmperorCaedus wrote:You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart

Private Discord servers aren’t ran by Suspect Insight Forums.

Are you on the discord?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Today at 2:36 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:

Private Discord servers aren’t ran by Suspect Insight Forums.

Are you on the discord?

There’s many Star Wars-oriented Discord servers. You would have to speak to the administrator of whichever one you want to join. Nothing I can do to help you there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum