Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 11 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 4th 2019, 9:25 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i have literally never seen u do anything aside from asking for evidence, and u wanna tell me to stop before its too late? u cant even make ur own argument man. get over urself. i gave u a whole fucking respect thread. its ur problem now. all i claimed is there. ur the one that doesnt feel like reading. prolly cuz u know ur wrong anyhow.
Linking someone else's RT =//= Evidence. Notice how this was all started because of your refusal to give evidence, because you exaggerate or just blatantly lie. If there is no evidence, people including me will see you as lying. That's just how it is on the forum, wether you like it or not.
yeah, see, tiny difference right there. i made that respect thread myself. i know almost everything written on it. everything that i have claimed or implied is in there, about vader at least. almost all of it is sourced. look, do me this one favor, and go to the ANH section. there should be 3 or more statements saying that is the second strongest beings in the galaxy by that point, after sidious. Actually, if u want to wait some more, i was gonna transfer that RT to the blog section here in SI anyhow, so its really the same to me regardless of what u choose to do.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 11 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 10th 2019, 1:07 pm
MFK is underrated as well tbh.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:08 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:MFK is underrated as well tbh.
Motherf*cking Koth?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 10th 2019, 1:10 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
Motherf*cking Koth?
No, it is motherfcking Kolar wanked by Curry.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:12 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
Motherf*cking Koth?
No, it is motherfcking Kolar wanked by Curry.
Whoa, now that's a powerful combination.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 10th 2019, 1:14 pm
Mustafar Kenobi  🇪🇭
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:15 pm
He's overrated tbh. Motherf*cking Koth and Curry-Force Motherf*cking Kolar, on the other hand...
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:20 pm
Kanan Jarrus, Ahsoka Tano, and Ezra Bridger are also underrated on the board. Considering doing a RT for one of them.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:25 pm
Forgot to list Starkiller and Revan as overrated BoD.

Disappointing.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:26 pm
The Apprentice wrote:Forgot to list Starkiller and Revan as overrated BoD.

Disappointing.
QD raised the fair point that I've gone from being critical of them to actively hating on them, so I'm avoiding doing so.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 1:33 pm
Kolar’s mega underrated, best duelist in the (pt) order bar the big 4.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:36 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Kolar’s mega underrated, best duelist in the (pt) order bar the big 4.
Respect the motherf*cking Kolar!!!
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 1:38 pm
Smacks Ventress and Maul to the dirt
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 1:40 pm
Shafts Obi-Wan.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 1:54 pm
The scaling goes for sabers for pt Jedi

Peak Mace>/~Yoda>pre Rots Mace>IH Anakin~IH Obi-Wan>Kolar>/~Office!Fisto>Tiin~base Fisto~Depa Billaba>Mundi>Drallig
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 10th 2019, 1:55 pm
Kolar is sub Eeth Koth who actually has a decent feat unlike Kolar.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 2:49 pm
Name one good feat for Koth outside of TCW
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 10th 2019, 3:01 pm
Does TCW not count or something?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 10th 2019, 3:05 pm
yeah lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 3:11 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Name one good feat for Koth outside of TCW
Ripping apart boulders and obliterating a brick wall while multi-tasking. Irrelevant anyway, since his showing against Grievous speaks for itself despite your weird hatred of TCW.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 3:32 pm
My tier list is based on non-TCW material. I am not going to include Koth’s tcw showing into my own tier list. So I ask again, good feats for Koth?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 3:34 pm
My tier list is based on non-TCW material. I am not going to include Koth’s tcw showing into my own tier list. So I ask again, good feats for Koth?

🇪🇭
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 10th 2019, 3:41 pm
Until Kolar is beaten by Jin’ha noobers, I’ll continue to hold him miles above Koth, and I will continue to hold Koth as the worst combatant on the council during tpm era (discounting Micah Giiett, Tyvokka, and Jocasta Nu).
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 10th 2019, 3:46 pm
Wasn't that from a game where Obi-Wan also beat Plo Koon and Mace Windu in sparring matches?  Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 11 1668617588 Didn't they also crash and then get captured, suggesting that there wasn't a fight?

Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 10th 2019, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Witness
The Witness

December 10th 2019, 3:47 pm
How is Kenobi underrated ? If anything it's the opposite.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum