Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 7th 2019, 7:29 am
Meatpants wrote:LOL. I meant Mara, and she's also trash. Literally no match for Qui-Gon.
Well, that is your opinion, but if you think so no problem.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 7th 2019, 7:32 am
I imagine it all comes from the fact that you have Caedus so low.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

August 7th 2019, 9:39 am
YVH Cilghal wrote:I imagine it all comes from the fact that you have Caedus so low.

Caedus is basically garbage himself tbh.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 10:15 am
I don't have much stake in Caedus as a character but I might write a blog on his low showings tbh because this has gone too far.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 7th 2019, 1:39 pm
So meatpants, are we going to do this? If yes, when?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 7th 2019, 5:27 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:
YVH Cilghal wrote:I imagine it all comes from the fact that you have Caedus so low.

Caedus is basically garbage himself tbh.
I haven’t seen a single compelling argument for him being “garbage”. I don’t want to derail the thread, but this really needs to stop.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 7th 2019, 6:50 pm
Willing to debate Exar Kun against someone reasonable.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 6:53 pm
I'd say Dooku but the last time there was a discussion on Dooku vs Kun you forged quotes.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 7th 2019, 6:56 pm
@LadyKulvax ROTS Yoda perhaps?
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 6:59 pm
NotAA3 wrote:I'd say Dooku but the last time there was a discussion on Dooku vs Kun you forged quotes.
Reported.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 7:05 pm
What're you reporting me for? Telling the truth?
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 7:07 pm
I in no way forged anything, I got the same quote that everyone else has used for years until Ant checked the source himself.

Baiting and personal attacks aren't worth my time, I most certainly won't waste mine on you.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on August 7th 2019, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 7:08 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:@LadyKulvax ROTS Yoda perhaps?

I always found Yoda debates to be repetitive.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 7:09 pm
@LadyKulvax I'm willing to do Jacen if you're interested (BTW I'm not trolling, this is a serious offer).
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 7:10 pm
Finally come around, have we? Very well.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 7:11 pm
Fair enough. Given your past history I assumed the worst.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 7:14 pm
You have my apology.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

August 7th 2019, 7:33 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:I in no way forged anything, I got the same quote that everyone else has used for years until Ant checked the source himself.

Baiting and personal attacks aren't worth my time, I most certainly won't waste mine on you.

Yeah but SWTOR forums will follow you around forever my dude. No way people are letting go of that, sorry.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 7:36 pm
That's got literally nothing to do with this.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 7th 2019, 7:42 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:
YVH Cilghal wrote:@LadyKulvax ROTS Yoda perhaps?

I always found Yoda debates to be repetitive.
Fair enough. And honestly, I myself wasn’t sure sure about making this SS as i’m already taking part in 2. Although Yoda is my favorite character and I would have really liked to debate him.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 7:56 pm
@LadyKulvax You can make the thread. Rules will be the same as the TT tourney barring the time limit (There won't be one) and you can open. That sound fair?
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 7th 2019, 7:57 pm
Indeed, give me awhile to get some decent character art.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 7th 2019, 9:00 pm
I’ve got my money on AP.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 7th 2019, 9:02 pm
Good for you MP.
MP

August 7th 2019, 9:04 pm
Exar Kun is really deadly and unpredictable, something Caedus has trouble facing. That’s my two cents Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 4 228124001
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum