Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 21st 2019, 11:55 am
SithArchaeologist wrote:Darth Nox?
It would have been rather interesting...if It weren’t for the fact that I don’t know anything about Nox
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 23rd 2019, 4:05 pm

You up to debate Cade vs Nox?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 23rd 2019, 6:36 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:

You up to debate Cade vs Nox?

That's an excellent fight right there. I'd be down.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 23rd 2019, 6:54 pm
@SithArchaeologist

Kewl. I'll make the thread tomorrow and we can get it started. Do you want to open or should I?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 23rd 2019, 7:13 pm
Up to you.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 23rd 2019, 7:22 pm
I'll open. Could take a while though due to other CaVs and my general laziness but it's the start of my summer holidays next week so I should have a lot of time to kill.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 23rd 2019, 8:10 pm
Aayla Secura vs Angry, hate-filled, fear-driven, fully focused, force channeling Jacen Solo, anybody?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 30th 2019, 12:35 am
I kinda wanna rep xizor, i would do Xizor vs Canon thrawn or a low level force adept, Xizor gets his personal blaster and is ready to fight. I will do Xizor vs any force sensitive it is my belief he is above everyone but the fetts.
O-Siri
O-Siri

July 8th 2019, 8:36 pm
I'll debate Plagueis against Dooku if anyone's interested. Standard rules and I'll agree upfront low showings against pirates and Savage won't count.

The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 8th 2019, 8:58 pm
I'll consider it though I'm engaged in so many SS's I'm not sure whether I should take on another one.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

July 8th 2019, 9:02 pm
After we're done, you won't be debating Dooku against Plagueis, rather the opposite way round.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 8th 2019, 9:06 pm
Lol.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 7:33 am
Is anyone interested in debating Mara Jade against a someone like Qui Gon or another PT jedi?
MP

August 2nd 2019, 9:56 am
Not a fair fight.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 11:41 am
Why?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 9:56 am
To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 6th 2019, 12:36 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
You need to present a character you want to debate though
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 3:40 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
You need to present a character you want to debate though

Anything is fine for me. If someone has a match-up on their mind, I am willing to participate.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 3:45 pm
I am willing to do a Kit Fisto versus Qui-Gon match up though.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 6th 2019, 5:16 pm
I would be interested in doing it, but at the moment I’m taking part in 2 SS and I want to focus on those 2. Meatpants might be interested in it, though.
MP

August 6th 2019, 9:57 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:Why?

Jaina is trash unfortunately.

HellfireUnit wrote:I am willing to do a Kit Fisto versus Qui-Gon match up though.

I would rep Qui-Gon, I've got a lot of stakes in that particular matchup; but I don't recommend going through with it.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 6th 2019, 10:29 pm
Cilghal's request:

Is anyone interested in debating Mara Jade against a someone like Qui Gon or another PT jedi?

MP's response:

Jaina is trash unfortunately.

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 1668617588
MP

August 6th 2019, 10:36 pm
LOL. I meant Mara, and she's also trash. Literally no match for Qui-Gon.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 7th 2019, 2:29 am
If you are fine with it, I'd be willing to take a shot and rep Fisto.
MP

August 7th 2019, 2:34 am
Sure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum