Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

January 20th 2020, 5:00 pm
@ISV: Revan Reborn?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

January 20th 2020, 5:01 pm
i actually want to see that. revan is pretty damn hax with his teleportation and TP
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 6:43 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@ISV: Revan Reborn?
Sure why not
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 6:47 pm
Actually, I’d like to change to Kun
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 6:48 pm
There are two of those already running. I wouldn't suggest a third Kun vs Vader SS.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 6:50 pm
Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 7:24 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
Njo is off the table the padawans are vader tier lol
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 7:32 pm
Isv wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
Njo is off the table the padawans are vader tier lol
Lmfao. I'll take kun.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 7:38 pm
I'd suggest not, considering there are already 2 Kun vs Vader SS's. I'd consider switching to Malak.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 7:49 pm
nightmare time
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 7:55 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:I'd suggest not, considering there are already 2 Kun vs Vader SS's. I'd consider switching to Malak.
Another one? Doesn't matter tbh.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 20th 2020, 7:57 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:nightmare time
Lol
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 8:04 pm
Lol do not create another Kun vs Vader SS. Lmfao
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 9:22 pm
Yeah I'm not interested in Kun tbh, physical Kun is locked below Malak and JA kun is vastly above Vader
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 9:22 pm
JA kun is literally said to be weaker than vader in that novel, iirc
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 9:23 pm
There are no Malak vs Vader SS's. That is an option that is at-least (kind of) different from Kun vs Vader three times.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 20th 2020, 9:24 pm
technically there is. and its evil.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 20th 2020, 9:31 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:There are no Malak vs Vader SS's. That is an option that is at-least (kind of) different from Kun vs Vader three times.
You are a horrible man for bringing up slackjaw sith lord
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 7:44 am
@EmperorCaedus: I implore you to read the shitshow that is the Lorenzo SS
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 12:07 pm
@ISV: Apparently all of the good KOTOR and before characters are off limits, so gonna have to ask you to allow Arcann.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 12:22 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@EmperorCaedus: I implore you to read the shitshow that is the Lorenzo SS
Oh shit I forgot about that haha, but yeah use Arcann that will be interesting.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 12:23 pm
the lorenzo ss was locked so cant read it anymore or reply to the topic
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 12:25 pm
It's locked which means you cannot reply, but is it still available to view.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 12:26 pm
yeah that thread became a flame war soon after so no reply for now on
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 25th 2020, 1:34 pm
Anyone?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum