Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

September 2nd 2019, 9:59 am
Ah, missed it...
Shioz
Shioz

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

September 2nd 2019, 10:23 am
I would like to debate Plagueis, Yoda, Dooku or Sidious.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 11:38 am
@HellfireUnit Sorry, not interested in a full SS as there's honestly quite little to discuss between these two.

Level Five
Level Five

September 8th 2019, 8:01 am
Praxis wrote:I'd be willing to rep the Outlander/Vaylin/Arcann if anyone wanted to debate. My responses will be relatively slow though since I go back to school in a few days.

Would you like to debate Outlander vs. Plagueis?
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

September 8th 2019, 4:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Ellimist wrote:
Praxis wrote:I'd be willing to rep the Outlander/Vaylin/Arcann if anyone wanted to debate. My responses will be relatively slow though since I go back to school in a few days.

Would you like to debate Outlander vs. Plagueis?

No, I don't think the Outlander would win. Also, I have exams coming relatively soon so I probably won't be doing anything high effort for a while.
Praxis
Praxis

September 10th 2019, 1:23 am
This is a question regarding SS’s rather than a debate request so I’m not sure if this is the right place, but is there any prospect of having something like a team SS where two teams debate?

Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 10th 2019, 1:40 am
Praxis wrote:This is a question regarding SS’s rather than a debate request so I’m not sure if this is the right place, but is there any prospect of having something like a team SS where two teams debate?

I think that's a good idea tbh.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 10th 2019, 2:24 am
Praxis wrote:This is a question regarding SS’s rather than a debate request so I’m not sure if this is the right place, but is there any prospect of having something like a team SS where two teams debate?

I've been thinking of something like that as well
MP

September 12th 2019, 1:07 am
I’d like to engage with someone in a mini-debate. Maybe 3 or 4 posts per side, a small word limit but probably no time limit. Just a quick, mid-tier matchup debate. I’m willing to open, and some characters I’m willing to debate for are Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia and Ki-Adi Mundi - I’m even willing to put these guys up against people like the b-team, so Kit Fisto for example.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 13th 2019, 11:40 am
Meatpants wrote:I’d like to engage with someone in a mini-debate. Maybe 3 or 4 posts per side, a small word limit but probably no time limit. Just a quick, mid-tier matchup debate. I’m willing to open, and some characters I’m willing to debate for are Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia and Ki-Adi Mundi - I’m even willing to put these guys up against people like the b-team, so Kit Fisto for example.
I would be interested in such a debate, although it would have to start after I finish one of the SS i’m in
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 16th 2019, 8:45 am
I'm interested in a format like the one MP suggested. I'd prefer to debate for the Jedi Exile, Kun, or Kenobi.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 16th 2019, 8:47 am

Would you be willing to go for any of them vs. Kyp Durron, or maybe Kun?
Praxis
Praxis

September 16th 2019, 2:47 pm
Praxis wrote:Also, I have exams coming relatively soon so I probably won't be doing anything high effort for a while.

^

@IdrisianGraecus I might be open to something in a few weeks but as of right now I'm very busy. I'll let you know if I decide to take up your offer though if you are still open to doing it by then.
Praxis
Praxis

September 16th 2019, 7:20 pm
@IdrisianGraecus actually you know what? Lets do Outlander vs Kun and you can open since by then I won't be busy.

Level Four
Level Four

September 16th 2019, 7:32 pm
Okay, that’s cool with me. Can you make the thread & rules, since I’m fairly busy with school and the like?
Praxis
Praxis

September 16th 2019, 7:34 pm
Yeah sure I'll have it up by tomorrow hopefully.

Level Four
Level Four

September 16th 2019, 7:37 pm
Cool, hopefully I can give you a decent debate, sorry if my 14 year old skills (or rather lack thereof) are rather lacking.
Praxis
Praxis

September 16th 2019, 7:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Cool, hopefully I can give you a decent debate, sorry if my 14 year old skills (or rather lack thereof) are rather lacking.

This is my first formal debate so its anybody's game Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 228124001
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

September 17th 2019, 10:57 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Cool, hopefully I can give you a decent debate, sorry if my 14 year old skills (or rather lack thereof) are rather lacking.

You'll probably do better than I did when I was fourteen, who conceded after the first counter-post was made. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 3366773415
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 17th 2019, 11:08 pm
Interested in repping Ahsoka (TCW and/or Rebels), Kanan, Vader, Mace, the Outlander, or Vaylin. Can do canon or legends for Ahsoka, Mace and Vader.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

September 17th 2019, 11:13 pm
Where do you rank Kanan, @BreakofDawn?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 17th 2019, 11:16 pm
Assuming we’re talking canon, seasons 1 and 2 I’d say he’d be a tier 4 or 5 on Giliard’s scale. By season 3...eh, maybe a 6 or low 7. He’s difficult to quantify without a specific character in mind to compare him to. I’d say at his peak he’d still lose hard to the likes of Vader, but I think he could give a lot of mid tier Force users, including Rebels Ahsoka, a good fight.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 17th 2019, 11:28 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:I think he could give a lot of mid tier Force users, including Rebels Ahsoka, a good fight.
Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 Giphy
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 17th 2019, 11:31 pm
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 17th 2019, 11:34 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:I think he could give a lot of mid tier Force users, including Rebels Ahsoka, a good fight.
Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 7 Giphy

Not sure what’s bad about that? She’d win everytime of course, but he’d make her work for it. Or is it the mid tier for Ahsoka bit, whereby mid tier is pretty broad and there are only 2-3 tiers above it in my mind?

Last edited by BreakofDawn on September 17th 2019, 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum