Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 7th 2019, 11:04 pm
@LadyKulvax

Will you do Meetra Surik vs Qui-Gon Jinn? Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 5 39523600

*edit*

I'll open as well.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

August 8th 2019, 10:52 pm
I honestly don't see how that's fair, but I may consider it after the DC77 ordeal.
MP

August 8th 2019, 10:55 pm
Lol
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

August 9th 2019, 2:05 pm
Trebor vs Revan, SW Insider quotes only.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 12th 2019, 7:07 pm
I’d be willing to do one with Caedus, Kyp, Revan, or Obi Wan.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 12th 2019, 7:45 pm
Up to do Galen Marek vs Caedus?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 13th 2019, 9:57 am
Sure, why not?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 13th 2019, 9:59 am
Alright, I'll make the thread later today then. Is it okay if you open cause I've got other SSs I need to write posts for?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 13th 2019, 10:03 am
Sure, I need some time, as I’m busy for the next few days. Responses will take a bit, sorry if that’s a problem.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 13th 2019, 10:10 am
Nah, that's fine. I'm not exactly a quick poster myself.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 13th 2019, 10:17 am
Ok, can you make the thread and tag me? I’m on mobile rn.
LOTL

August 13th 2019, 1:59 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:I’d be willing to do one with Caedus, Kyp, Revan, or Obi Wan.

HP is suffering from SS fatigue and is consequently indisposed but I'll be taking his mantle on. Are you sure on Caedus because I would prefer some other character?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 13th 2019, 2:41 pm
🇪🇭
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 14th 2019, 7:29 am
Willing to debate Darish Vol against anyone worthy
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:03 am
I'll debate anyone using the following characters:

-Maul
-Savage
-Ramage
-Tenebrous
-Plagueis
-Cade
-Krayt
-Wyyrlok

I'm also interested in using the likes of Kun, Ulic or Malgus.

It doesn't have to be a structured debate with a deadline, although I might impose a character limit per post so that it doesn't get ridiculous.

Any takers?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:04 am
MasterCilghal wrote:Willing to debate Darish Vol against anyone worthy
Who from my above list do you think is a good fight for Vol?

Given how few appearances Vol has I'm quite open to who I choose to put against him.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 18th 2019, 8:14 am
@ILS

Didn't you and @DarthAnt66 have a Krayt vs Revan debate planned?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 18th 2019, 8:30 am
@ILS i’d say Wyyrlok
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 18th 2019, 8:33 am
Actually now that I think about it Wyyrlok is too weak, Plagueis is better, provided we remove the MM.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:46 am
MasterCilghal wrote:@ILS i’d say Wyyrlok
I agree actually, I always thought Wyyrlok vs Vol was a cool fight.

Want me to make the thread? I have an image ready for it.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:47 am
MasterCilghal wrote:Actually now that I think about it Wyyrlok is too weak, Plagueis is better, provided we remove the MM.
Well that's a good place to start the discussion since we disagree. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 5 4233314142
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:52 am
Azronger wrote:@ILS

Didn't you and @DarthAnt66 have a Krayt vs Revan debate planned?
It was in discussion but I think both of our lives were too busy at the time.

I'd be down to set it up even if it takes a while to get the posts out. OP needs the most epic pic ever invented for a 1v1 debate though or I refuse the offer.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 18th 2019, 9:20 am
ILS wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:@ILS i’d say Wyyrlok
I agree actually, I always thought Wyyrlok vs Vol was a cool fight.

Want me to make the thread? I have an image ready for it.
As you  it’s better if you make the thread, i’m terrible at formatting.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 20th 2019, 7:05 pm
I am willing to make a Darth Vader versus Anakin Skywalker thread with anyone. I bet on Vader.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 20th 2019, 7:07 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:I am willing to make a Darth Vader versus Anakin Skywalker thread with anyone. I bet on Vader.

What would the rules of that debate be, given quotes establish Anakin > Vader otherwise?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum