Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Aurra Sing, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo vs Darth Caedus - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurra Sing, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo vs Darth Caedus

July 31st 2019, 9:14 am
I have been working on it, I'm just slow, lazy and busy.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Aurra Sing, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo vs Darth Caedus - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurra Sing, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo vs Darth Caedus

July 31st 2019, 3:50 pm
The only one of the three who fought Caedus is his prime was Jaina, but she admitted her solid, if not vast inferiority to him and was only able to contend while either empowered by Luke or with major circumstances in her favor. I do not know much about the Aurra fight, but regardless she lost while Caedus was way before his prime. The only one who can challenge him is Mara but i’m not confident it’s enough to turn the tide in the team’s favor. I’ll see DC77’s response then i’ll decide.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 6th 2019, 9:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I see a lot of fodder here.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 2nd 2020, 4:47 am
Invincible Caedus one-shots.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 2nd 2020, 12:59 pm
Caedus chokes out Jaina while blitzing Sing and curbstomping Mara. If Bran wants me to respond I will, but given how old the post is, and the fact that I don't necessarily agree with everything I wrote, I don't see the point tbh.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 4th 2020, 7:58 am
Isv wrote:Aurra solos 
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 6:02 pm
caedus murks
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2020, 12:20 am
Bump.

Mara solos and Aurra and Jaina are close challenges
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

August 11th 2020, 4:18 am
Aayla Secura
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 11th 2020, 11:14 am
Caedus can blitz or ragdoll any of them at will, this isn't really a contest.
Thij
Thij

August 15th 2020, 3:40 pm
Seturna wrote:Aayla Secura
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

August 15th 2020, 7:26 pm
Sjuttiosju wrote:Caedus can blitz or ragdoll any of them at will, this isn't really a contest.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 15th 2020, 11:57 pm
DarthFatcow wrote:
Sjuttiosju wrote:Caedus can blitz or ragdoll any of them at will, this isn't really a contest.

Amusing 

Reasoning?
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

August 16th 2020, 2:41 am
Caedus
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 18th 2020, 9:46 pm
Bad show.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on August 19th 2020, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 18th 2020, 10:32 pm
“A character who’s only feat is stomping Caedus stomped Caedus while he was being mind-screwed therefore he wins”
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

August 18th 2020, 11:42 pm
Ben goes to town with this trio...in the bedroom of course
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 19th 2020, 11:51 am
Why would I reply to a thread when I'm literally debating the same subject in an SS?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2020, 11:53 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I suck

I swallow
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum