Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

KF Vader vs SOR Revan - Page 2 Empty Re: KF Vader vs SOR Revan

July 6th 2019, 12:13 am
KingofBlades wrote:@Azronger Ah thanks for clarifying that. However based on the descriptions given in Revan's fights between Nyriss and Vitiate. Revan seems to put more effort in deflecting Nyriss's supercharged lightning than Vitiate's standard lightning. Assuming Novel Vitiate is in the same tier as Plagueis (who for the record I have above Novel Vitiate as his GOAT accolades still apply to Vitiate at that point in his life) then Revan's tutaminis feat is still imprssive enough to contend with the PT greats. And even if it doesn't quite do so  SOR revan is a more powerful incarnation than Revan Reborn and would be capable of higher caliber feats.

I personally have novel Vitiate leagues beneath Plagueis
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 6th 2019, 12:13 am
@LadyKulvax Since we aren't given any information on whether or not Meetra was surprised , we must assume that the standard scenario is more likely which is that she expected the lightning. Also I'm pretty sure force barrier or shield is an application of tutaminis. And an amped Nyriss is relevant because its her lightning being delfected was a major portion of my argument. However lets agree to disagree on amped Nyriss vs base Meetra as its no longer an important part of my argument and I don't wish to derail the thread. Plus I actually like Meetra so I don't want to needlessly bash her if i don't have to.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 6th 2019, 12:15 am
@Azronger yes as do I. My argument however only calls for Novel Vitiate being in Plagueis's tier not actually being more powerful.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

July 6th 2019, 12:18 am
Azronger wrote:I personally have novel Vitiate leagues beneath Plagueis

AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

July 6th 2019, 12:31 am
Vitiate > Nihilus > Plagueis, tbh.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 6th 2019, 12:53 am
KingofBlades wrote:@Azronger yes as do I. My argument however only calls for Novel Vitiate being in Plagueis's tier not actually being more powerful.

Didn't you just say Revan Reborn has Sidious-tier lightning, so how is novel Vitiate beneath Plagueis?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 6th 2019, 1:17 am
@Azronger After your clarification of incineration by force lightning , I have amended Revan Reborn's feat to be a plagueis tier feat. My scaling is still roughly the same with some minor adjustments.
Nyriss's supercharged lightning>Novel Vitiate's standard lightning.
Plagueis>~Vitiate
Therefore Nyriss's supercharged lightning~Plagueis's lightning. This makes Revan Reborn's deflection of Nyriss's lightning approximately a Plagueis level feat. SoR Revan however should be capable of superior feats placing him right in the mix with the various PT juggernauts.

">~" represents being superior but still in the same league or tier.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

July 6th 2019, 2:42 am
So when it comes to high-tier Force users, there's really not much difference between killing others and incinerating them so long as one is powerful enough to tear through their barriers.

If that were true, we'd see a lot more Force users turning to ash.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 6th 2019, 3:09 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:
So when it comes to high-tier Force users, there's really not much difference between killing others and incinerating them so long as one is powerful enough to tear through their barriers.

If that were true, we'd see a lot more Force users turning to ash.

Not really. You yourself made the point about Revan only suffering third-degree burns from Vitiate's lightning even though it got past his Force defenses and would have disintegrated a normal being. It means Revan negated a good deal of Vitiate's power - the same can be true of other instances where Force users have been felled by lightning but not been turned to ash.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 6th 2019, 3:10 am
KingofBlades wrote:@Azronger After your clarification of incineration by force lightning , I have amended Revan Reborn's feat to be a plagueis tier feat. My scaling is still roughly the same with some minor adjustments.
Nyriss's supercharged lightning>Novel Vitiate's standard lightning.
Plagueis>~Vitiate
Therefore Nyriss's supercharged lightning~Plagueis's lightning. This makes Revan Reborn's deflection of Nyriss's lightning approximately a Plagueis level feat. SoR Revan however should be capable of superior feats placing him right in the mix with the various PT juggernauts.

">~" represents being superior but still in the same league or tier.

Well I still think Darth Bane could do the feat too, but we can agree to disagree for now.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 6th 2019, 6:17 am
Vader slaps.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven