Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:17 pm
Standard rules.
Greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:34 pm
Agen has better hype.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 pm
Agen obliterates
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:04 pm
Probably Agen
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Koth dies.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 pm
Agen puts him through the floor.
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:34 pm
I can see why Agen would be seen to win, but a stomp? Reasons? Especially since Koth has been a council member since before TPM, and his fight with Grievous isn't AMAZING, but it's pretty decent. He's also proficient in using a saberstaff.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:36 pm
Is there any confirmation as to whether Koth was stronger than Sharad Hett before he left the Order?
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:39 pm
The only reason Koth wasn't sent to find Hett was because of personal connection.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:40 pm
@MP Koth getting smashed by Grievous and then utilising TK to gain the upper hand isn't decent to be honest...
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:39 pm
Kolar wins based on his similar (possibly even superior) accolades and superior feats.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:26 am
Kolar lol
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:12 pm
Still haven't seen very convincing arguments for a Kolar stomp, or even a win. Just "muh accolades".
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Listen to me

Kolar stomps
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:45 pm
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Still haven't seen very convincing arguments for a Kolar stomp, or even a win. Just "muh accolades".

Kolar has stomped Vos which is honestly better than anything I've seen from Koth. And no Koth massively backpedaling against Grievous isn't a good feat.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Agen, forever and then some.
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:17 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Still haven't seen very convincing arguments for a Kolar stomp, or even a win. Just "muh accolades".

Kolar has stomped Vos which is honestly better than anything I've seen from Koth. And no Koth massively backpedaling against Grievous isn't a good feat.

Explain?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Kolar solidly. Stomping Quinlan Vos, who could defeat contend with and even defeat Sora Bulq, seems a lot better than Koth holding his own against TCW Grievus.
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:03 pm
Better_than_Dooku wrote:
Krayt Dies wrote:
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Still haven't seen very convincing arguments for a Kolar stomp, or even a win. Just "muh accolades".

Kolar has stomped Vos which is honestly better than anything I've seen from Koth. And no Koth massively backpedaling against Grievous isn't a good feat.

Explain?

https://youtu.be/Bx2bP5xv2jo?t=98

Koth duels Grievous for 20 seconds before using TK and backpedals the entire time. I'm not at all convinced this is beyond Kolar given his general hype and stomping of Vos as I previously stated. What else is there to explain?
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09 pm
Defending against GG whilst shadowed by his bodyguards for 20 seconds isn't impressive for a Jedi?
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 pm
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Defending against GG whilst shadowed by his bodyguards for 20 seconds isn't impressive for a Jedi?

The bodyguards didn't do anything. Also perhaps it not being a good feat was poor wording. I just mean it isn't enough to put him above Kolar.
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:33 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:
Better_than_Dooku wrote:Defending against GG whilst shadowed by his bodyguards for 20 seconds isn't impressive for a Jedi?

The bodyguards didn't do anything. Also perhaps it not being a good feat was poor wording. I just mean it isn't enough to put him above Kolar.

How is stomping Quinlan Vos impressive?
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:49 pm
Cause Vos has good feats.
avatar
Meatpants
Level One
Level One

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:57 pm
Vos is way sub B-team. It's not impressive.
Jake
Jake

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:15 am
Vos was told not to attack if he came into contact with Jedi, and this is evident in the comic when he’s just running away lol.

On a side note, Quin is one of the most impressive characters in his era based off feats alone.
Sponsored content

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum