Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 4 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

June 10th 2019, 5:43 am
LOTL wrote:Really must start to consume TOR material. Most of it is a lot less impressive than I thought

Agreed. That's why I did the Malgus thread (granted, I do like the character and think he deserved a proper RT): to see how good this guy actually was since he seemed to be fellated to no end by the TOR crew, and once I actually looked at his accomplishments, I was disappointed. The Dread Masters and Darth Baras also seem to have suffered a similar fate. I wonder how many TOR characters could we really expose as nothing more than hot air if we diligently went through all the sources.

Last edited by Azronger on June 10th 2019, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

June 10th 2019, 5:45 am
Not even pretending you're not anti-TOR. You see, we wouldn't need to wank TOR so much if you didn't have Coleman Trebor one-shotting the Sith Empire.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 10th 2019, 5:52 am
@LadyKulvax

Consider this your second warning for needless condescension, passive-aggressiveness, and misconstruing the truth. Next up is a 1-day-ban.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

June 10th 2019, 6:03 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Yes, but codex entries can be full of those flaws. So really, we're either going by a case-to-case arbitrary basis or it's a collective assessment of reliability. I'm just saying it sounds dangerously subjective.
Yes, they can be. I'm glad you agree. And yes, I would go through each codex independently to see what information contained within is reliable and what isn't. Which is what we do with absolutely every feat and accolade and in any other field of research.

I know that you know that I know that you know this, I'm just waiting for you to be ready to accept it.
LOTL

June 10th 2019, 6:05 am
Azronger wrote:
LOTL wrote:Really must start to consume TOR material. Most of it is a lot less impressive than I thought

Agreed. That's why I did the Malgus thread (granted, I do like the character and think he deserved a proper RT): to see how good this guy actually was since he seemed to be fellated to no end by the TOR crew, and once I actually looked at his accomplishments, I was disappointed. The Dread Masters and Darth Baras also seem to have suffered a similar fate. I wonder how many TOR characters could we really expose as nothing more than hot air if we diligently went through all the sources.

Malgus is pretty solid but I never thought him to be that good. Certainly not Dooku+ level like some made it out to be.

Revan is basically set. Ant's research is too thorough and punctilious to not be correct throughout most of it.

The people whose hype I find to be truly sketchy is the Plo Koon's and Kit Fisto's of TOR, Baras, Thanaton, Satele etc. Have seen people hype them like crazy, but have never seen a shred of evidence marking them anywhere near what people hype them to be
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 10th 2019, 6:17 am
LOTL wrote:
Azronger wrote:

Malgus is pretty solid but I never thought him to be that good. Certainly not Dooku+ level like some made it out to be.

Revan is basically set. Ant's research is too thorough and punctilious to not be correct throughout most of it.

The people whose hype I find to be truly sketchy is the Plo Koon's and Kit Fisto's of TOR, Baras, Thanaton, Satele etc. Have seen people hype them like crazy, but have never seen a shred of evidence marking them anywhere near what people hype them to be

I still disagree with Ant on Revan a lot. I think he should wank the Star Forge run more than what Revan does in TOR. I think the feat is underrated.

And yeah, the TOR mid tiers are enigmatic for me. The only legitimate attempt to argue they're high that I've seen is the Vivicar scaling, but I find that to be complete BS. Like if the stuff I hear about Thanaton is really all he has, then I'm afraid he's getting lowered to shit tier in my eyes as well.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 10th 2019, 7:37 am
So as far as Malgus' high tierness goes, this should help you all understand:

http://suspectinsight.forumotion.com/t335-why-is-darth-malgus-so-powerful#6435
LSDMB
LSDMB

June 11th 2019, 9:37 am
Again the only TK exchange in Zallow vs Malgus was Malgus hurling Zallow back IIRC. Why do we give a fuck about Malgus's force power in this thread?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 11th 2019, 9:40 am
Their Force augmentation output is stated to be equal, they both went all-out. That's why.
LSDMB
LSDMB

June 11th 2019, 9:48 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Their Force augmentation output is stated to be equal, they both went all-out. That's why.
So? That doesn't prove Zallow's offensive Force abilities are at all up to par with Malgus's.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 11th 2019, 9:50 am
It means he is on average as good as Malgus. Plus, he completely murks Adraas in the Force. Just as convincingly as Malgus does later on.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 11th 2019, 11:53 am
@LadyKulvax:

Sure, I'm up for it as soon as my current CAV's are done (Which will probably take a decent amount of time so don't hold your breath).
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 5:18 pm
Zallow
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

November 17th 2019, 1:55 am
Raskta still blitzes
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 17th 2019, 10:20 am
@EmperorCaedus A lot of people have complained about you bumping around a hundred threads in a very small span of time. In the future, don't bump old threads unless you have something substantive to add. Saying who you think wins without offering an argument or responding to someone who posted earlier in the thread is not substantive. Thank you.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 17th 2019, 10:46 am
Raskta wins.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 17th 2019, 11:27 am
Azronger wrote:@EmperorCaedus A lot of people have complained about you bumping around a hundred threads in a very small span of time. In the future, don't bump old threads unless you have something substantive to add. Saying who you think wins without offering an argument or responding to someone who posted earlier in the thread is not substantive. Thank you.
Fair enough.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 17th 2019, 11:33 am
Thank you for your compliance.
winebottle
winebottle

November 18th 2019, 1:48 am
Is Raskta amped here

What are the forum rules with regard to amps?

If she’s unamped Zallow stomps
Primarch
Primarch

December 15th 2020, 11:16 am
Citation for Tython being a DS nexus? I find it beyond absurd that a former Jedi world would be a DS nexus.

OT: Zallow mid diffs this if it’s BM amped Lsu. If it isn’t Zallow turns her to dust with a glare. Bane characters just have very shitty scaling despite having decent feats.
The Found
The Found

December 15th 2020, 11:22 am
Tython's Living Force energy is especially high so it can quickly swing to either alignment if something shifts the balance. A ship crash with a dozen dark siders + Xesh using the dark side created a global Force storm which threatened life on the whole planet, and they would send Force users to one of two moons if their alignment was too dark or light purely to stop these storms from happening.
Primarch
Primarch

December 15th 2020, 11:26 am
Then wouldn’t Lsu have been amped by the nexus as well?
The Found
The Found

December 15th 2020, 11:28 am
IIRC it was dark side during RoT.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 15th 2020, 12:45 pm
Grey's case for Raskta is still pretty rock solid. Going with her.
LOTL

December 16th 2020, 1:31 am
Raskta had enough augmentative power to contend with Orbalisk Bane and not only neutralize his all-offensive combat style( which he could easily afford due to being invulnerable) pretty easily, but also take on the role of aggressor, taking the fight to Bane himself, while the rest of the Jedi were merely onlookers. She wins.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum