Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

Darth Traya vs Saba Sebatyne - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Traya vs Saba Sebatyne

on November 21st 2019, 6:56 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:I don't have to worry about that given I'm only angry, not retarded.

Darth Traya vs Saba Sebatyne - Page 3 228124001

Can't speak for you though I suspect you're both, your low IQ posts seem to point in that direction at least.

If that was true you wouldn't be shitposting to mask the fact you literally got humiliated the last time we had a CaV and you were so butthurt about it you refused to even engage in another one.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

on November 21st 2019, 6:58 pm
No... I'm shitposting because it's fun. And what are you even on about, aren't we currently doing an SS (Response has been slow because real life is a bitch)?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on November 21st 2019, 7:06 pm
Leviathan Revan was handwaved by Malak and Revan grows astronomically from that point. I highly doubt jolee and juhani could match leviathan Revan. So by the time she faces Revan on the SF, Revan has grown to such a degree and bastilia is likewise amped to such an extent, that freezing jolee and juhani is insignificant and barely a factor. So the fact that Revan is capable of beating bastila multiple times over with no rest and still has enough power left to defeat Malak multiple times over with no rest is pretty indicative of Bastila not pressing Revan. freezing comparative fodder isn't changing that
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

on November 21st 2019, 7:38 pm
If she was pushed to a point of not putting up a good fight then she wouldn't have had the extra reserves to perform either of the feats she pulls in either fight.

In other words, she only needs to have put up a good fight for the scaling chain to still count here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum