on May 20th 2019, 5:56 pm
APPRENTICES VS HIGH TIERS
Team Battle The_ap10

THE GAUNTLET

• Revan

• Valkorion

• Revan and Valkorion

• Marr, Satele, outlander, Valkorion and Revan

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• KFV, MFV, and Zonakin

• Luke Skywalker (pre Vong war)

• Krayt (Vong)

• Krayt (FOTJ)

• DE Luke, KFV, Yoda

• Yoda, ROTJ Luke and ROTS Sidious

• DE Sidious

• Nyax

Okay so if you hold TOR high whatsoever and don't agree that they are sub PT that's fine, ignore the first part (hence why it's separated), I chose each of these combinations for a specific reason, if they are out of order to you it's likely that I wasn't basing it on raw power, for example why is FOTJ Krayt below DE Luke, Yoda, and KFV? each of them match up to a specific character or pressure them in a specific way, IE: this is not your typical debate, I want some thought put into this one, read the matches and respond with why the team wins or loses and describe by how much they win or lose, for example if you said something like... Stops at 5, that's not thought provoking, I want legitimate discussion please.

TEAM IS WORKING TOGETHER, THEY ARE ALL WORKING IN TANDEM, EACH MEMEBER PROVIDES SUPPORT TO THE OTHERS EX: VADER BOLSTERS DOOKU'S BARRIER AGAINST KFV. PERFECT TEAMWORK, ASSUMING THEY MAKE NO MISTAKES NO ERROR EVERY MOVE EXECUTED TO PERFECTION WHERE DO THEY STOP?
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Team Battle Empty Re: Team Battle

on May 20th 2019, 6:00 pm
Gauntlet order sucks. In any case they don't beat anybody here barring Krayt and Revan in 3V1's.
SithSauce
SithSauce

on May 20th 2019, 6:04 pm
DC77 wrote:In any case they don't beat anybody here barring Krayt and Revan in 3V1's.
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

on May 20th 2019, 6:06 pm
Order sucks.

TOR: Dies to 2.

PT+NJO: Dies to 1.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on May 20th 2019, 6:21 pm
Beat Revan, Vong Krayt, and Reborn Krayt, lose to everyone else.

Edit: Maybe beat pre-Vong Luke.
Trayvon
Trayvon

on May 20th 2019, 6:25 pm
Dooku solos all
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

on May 21st 2019, 12:39 am
I'm not sure they can even take prime Revan to be honest.
SithSauce
SithSauce

on May 21st 2019, 1:46 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:I'm not sure they can even take prime Revan to be honest.

The three of them can take Revan
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

on May 21st 2019, 1:54 am
He can't be killed by lightsabers because he literally wills his corpse around. The two strike teams he fought were both more powerful teams than the one here. The first team, which consisted of sixteen incredibly strong heroes with everyone from Cipher Nine to the Hero of Tython involved, only won because Revan's Jedi ghost resurrected them after the shadow had killed them and that's whilst he was multitasking with channelling his power into the Temple of Sacrifice.

He had the power strong enough to wipe out literally everything in the vicinity backlash inside him and it still couldn't kill him, which is the only reason that Revan retreats to the Terrace at all.

Revan's practically unkillable and he's much more powerful than any of them individually too.
Isv
Isv

on May 21st 2019, 2:22 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:He can't be killed by lightsabers because he literally wills his corpse around. The two strike teams he fought were both more powerful teams than the one here. The first team, which consisted of sixteen incredibly strong heroes with everyone from Cipher Nine to the Hero of Tython involved, only won because Revan's Jedi ghost resurrected them after the shadow had killed them and that's whilst he was multitasking with channelling his power into the Temple of Sacrifice.

He had the power strong enough to wipe out literally everything in the vicinity backlash inside him and it still couldn't kill him, which is the only reason that Revan retreats to the Terrace at all.

Revan's practically unkillable and he's much more powerful than any of them individually too.
Your argument about Revan willing himself to live can literally be applied for both Vader and maul.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

on May 21st 2019, 2:28 am
Lmfao, no they can't. That's been debunked for three years. Revan was literally dead, but half of his essence stripped away and dragged around his corpse.

Revan doesn't die from lightsaber strikes to the skull, he doesn't die from the Force energy strong enough to kill the entire strike team that he faces backlashing inside him. He literally only dies when his Jedi ghost absorbs him.

Revan's way too powerful. The Dread Masters would be a much better fight.
Isv
Isv

on May 21st 2019, 2:46 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Lmfao, no they can't. That's been debunked for three years. Revan was literally dead, but half of his essence stripped away and dragged around his corpse.

Revan doesn't die from lightsaber strikes to the skull, he doesn't die from the Force energy strong enough to kill the entire strike team that he faces backlashing inside him. He literally only dies when his Jedi ghost absorbs him.

Revan's way too powerful. The Dread Masters would be a much better fight.
Both Mustafar and theed were fatal injuries, Vader wills himself back from the dead in dvlc, Vader stays conscious the entire time from Mustafar to corascaunt, let me remind you they didn't use anesthetic and the wounds were noted to be fatal, maul literally willed himself to keep living in WoDM
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level One
Level One

on May 21st 2019, 2:51 am
None of those are comparable. Nor is Last Command actually him willing himself back to life. Revan's shadow is literally repossessing his dead body and dragging it around. He can't die, because he is already dead.

Beyond that, Revan is straight up just more powerful than them.
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

on May 21st 2019, 3:35 pm
He might be more powerful than them individually (although I know a few who would disagree), but not collectively. Plus, nothing is stopping them from simply dismembering him or beheading him in a lightsaber duel.

OT: For the TOR gauntlet, they get to two, maybe even three if they combine their powers. For the main gauntlet, they stop at three or four.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

on May 21st 2019, 3:42 pm
@BreakOfDawn Why do they beat Valk. He was handling a superior team to boot with casual gestures.
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

on May 21st 2019, 4:01 pm
They might win if they combine their powers, but as you said a superior team was being stomped by him so I'm not sure. I think Maul > Arcann but it's not enough to make up for the difference between Dooku and Vaylin or even Vader and the Outlander.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

on May 21st 2019, 4:15 pm
@BreakOfDawn A) Arcann>Maul.

B) The team Valk fought were actively resisting simultaneously yet couldn't budge, not sure what a power combination is going to do.
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

on May 21st 2019, 5:01 pm
Sorry for not tagging you. Really hate this website's interface and have no idea how to tag, lol.

I flip-flop back and forth on Arcann's placing because his only massively impressive feat is ragdolling pre training HoT which I think Maul could replicate. Maul would definitely beat him in sabers, though.

As for the team, I said they might be able to resist, not that they definitely could. I have Vader on a similar level to either unchained Vaylin or KOTET Outlander (probably a bit below) and Dooku a tier or so below them which is why I'm not saying they would definitely be able to beat Valkorion since that's pretty unlikely. Now if it were Mace, Yoda and Vader or KF Anakin then I would make a case for it, but since it's not...
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

on May 21st 2019, 5:36 pm
@BreakOfDawn:

A) Just type @ and then the users name lol.

B) Reasons why Maul could ragdoll the HOT?

C) Feats for Vader on par with Vaylin or The Outlander?

D) Yoda, Mace or KF Vader get obliterated by Valk 1V1.
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

on May 21st 2019, 5:44 pm
@dc77 Thanks.

B) Reasons why Maul could ragdoll the HOT?

Performing the same kind of feat on a Kenobi operating at a level he doesn't usually operate at, telekinetically pulling ships off cliffs, etc.

C) Feats for Vader on par with Vaylin or The Outlander?

It's mainly per scaling, such as being considered a threat to Sidious, being stated to be 80% of the Emperor (even if it was ROTS Sidious, that iteration is still > either Vaylin or the Outlander), Sidious genuinely being wary of his strength, and so on. Vader very rarely came up against an extremely powerful Force user, so it's difficult to place him on feats alone. Hell, if we did it that way he could be argued to be sub Maul in raw power.

D) Yoda, Mace or KF Vader get obliterated by Valk 1V1.

They wouldn't be 'obliterated', but yes they would lose. It's why I said all three of them together.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on November 16th 2019, 2:14 pm
They don't even pass R1 in each tbh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum