Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Isv
Isv

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 20th 2019, 8:07 pm
[quote]
The Cosmic Force wrote:@In-sidiousvader

Really? the TFU 2 Prima guide states he can't directly TK basic DS adepts

... Quote?

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Screen18


Regardless it isn't consistent unless you want to argue Adepts>TFU Vader which is false per quotes.

Spoiler:
I'm really taking a massive L here by falling for your bait but oh well.

Or... Vader was toying holding back and it was all part of a plan which is corroborated by his little scenes with the DA, Which makes sense, Vader doesn't want to kill Galen, and perhaps doesn't even want to subdue him, Galen now has ties to the Rebellion sheev told him he needed to destroy and it's a "vader move" to let yourself get captured find the location then just have all your ISDs ambush your enemies, like TFU 3 was supposed to follow. It's funny, you're all about authorial intent when it suits your purposes, but not when the literal authors of TFU 3 stated the plan was to reveal Vader was toying.Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 1668617588
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 11:09 am
The Cosmic Force wrote:@dark-sith123

The comments you referenced were from your CaV with DC77... where of course I couldn't respond to anything lol.

That debate is over. Your brother conceded, thus granting me automatic victory. If you wish to do something about it, please go ahead. If you insist to keep on whining with darling twin about how it's a steaming pile of shit without actually mustering up any counterargument, you won't come out looking that well.
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 11:31 am
@dark-sith123

That debate is over.

No shit Sherlock.

Your brother conceded, thus granting me automatic victory.

Gewd for you... Why should I care?

If you wish to do something about it, please go ahead.

So do you want me to copy paste your argument from your CaV...? Cause I'm happy to do that.

If you insist to keep on whining with darling twin about how it's a steaming pile of shit without actually mustering up any counterargument, you won't come out looking that well.

I literally asked you to bring up whatever you think proves Shadow Guard~Marek so I could address it. I guess given you haven't and have decided to go on an irrelevant tangent I'll just copy paste your arguments from the CaV and address them here.
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 11:47 am
@in-sidiousvader

Okay, I was being baited by quotes which refer to gameplay mechanics?

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 1076326320

Anyway, I was referring to TFU Vader, not TFU 2 Vader. But I'll address your post cause why not?

Or... Vader was toying holding back and it was all part of a plan which is corroborated by his little scenes with the DA,

None of Vader's scenes with the DA prove he was holding back. On the other hand, it's directly stated in the novel that Vader was going all out.

Which makes sense, Vader doesn't want to kill Galen, and perhaps doesn't even want to subdue him, Galen now has ties to the Rebellion sheev told him he needed to destroy and it's a "vader move" to let yourself get captured find the location then just have all your ISDs ambush your enemies, like TFU 3 was supposed to follow.

None of this is supported anywhere meanwhile Vader is directly stated to be going all out.

It's funny, you're all about authorial intent when it suits your purposes, but not when the literal authors of TFU 3 stated the plan was to reveal Vader was toying.

The difference is these are early ideas that never came to fruition, aren't canon and are for an entirely different game. These ideas of Vader toying might not have even been intended in TFU 2 (they might have been come up with only when work on TFU 3 began) and the novel certainly doesn't reflect Vader toying with Galen.





DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 12:14 pm
@dark-sith123

That debate is over. Your brother conceded, thus granting me automatic victory. If you wish to do something about it, please go ahead. If you insist to keep on whining with darling twin about how it's a steaming pile of shit without actually mustering up any counterargument, you won't come out looking that well.

A) I'm sensing a great deal of unnecessary hostility in this post.

B) The debate being over and my concession doesn't mean it's ok for everybody to just go into the thread and debate whatever they want from it. That's not what it was designed for and you never consulted me about allowing people to run rampant and randomly interject and swipe arguments to discuss. If you have any issues and want the thread's arguments to be available for whoever wants to address them PM me but as of now the thread can lie in a graveyard, where it belongs, as well as the dogshit arguments on both sides contained within.

dark-sith123
dark-sith123

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 12:32 pm
DC77 wrote:@dark-sith123

That debate is over. Your brother conceded, thus granting me automatic victory. If you wish to do something about it, please go ahead. If you insist to keep on whining with darling twin about how it's a steaming pile of shit without actually mustering up any counterargument, you won't come out looking that well.

A) I'm sensing a great deal of unnecessary hostility in this post.

B) The debate being over and my concession doesn't mean it's ok for everybody to just go into the thread and debate whatever they want from it. That's not what it was designed for and you never consulted me about allowing people to run rampant and randomly interject and swipe arguments to discuss. If you have any issues and want the thread's arguments to be available for whoever wants to address them PM me but as of now the thread can lie in a graveyard, where it belongs, as well as the dogshit arguments on both sides contained within.


The Shadow Guard/Galen debate is not exclusive to that CaV. As it was being debated in a CaV then, Arkham felt like he shouldn't address it. Now, the CaV is over. Why would the Shadow Guard/Galen debate not continue simply because of an extinct CaV? It doesn't have to be in the CaV thread, I never said that. It could be here, for example.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 12:36 pm
He's still taking your arguments from the CAV smh, and I'd rather nothing from that be resurrected, especially given he's talking about addressing your exact words, not the idea/premise of SG scaling itself. I've still not really seen an impressive counter to Syn's debunk of it though to be honest.
Isv
Isv

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 1:01 pm
[quote]
The Cosmic Force wrote:@in-sidiousvader

Okay, I was being baited by quotes which refer to gameplay mechanics?

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 1076326320

Really? I mean, it's a description of an enemy type that Galen faces and what uses of the force he must employ to attack them, and we accept a lot of that kind of stuff as canon. Nice weasel though.

Anyway, I was referring to TFU Vader, not TFU 2 Vader. But I'll address your post cause why not?

Or... Vader was toying holding back and it was all part of a plan which is corroborated by his little scenes with the DA,

None of Vader's scenes with the DA prove he was holding back. On the other hand, it's directly stated in the novel that Vader was going all out.

This is the difference between you and I, I say something I back it up, you say something and have no idea how deep into the shit you just stepped, if your argument is that Vader was going all out I dare you to post the quote that makes you think that, because we know for a fact he wasn't based on other evidence.

[quote]
Which makes sense, Vader doesn't want to kill Galen, and perhaps doesn't even want to subdue him, Galen now has ties to the Rebellion sheev told him he needed to destroy and it's a "vader move" to let yourself get captured find the location then just have all your ISDs ambush your enemies, like TFU 3 was supposed to follow.  

None of this is supported anywhere meanwhile Vader is directly stated to be going all out.

Evidence Motherf*cker do you speak it?

It's funny, you're all about authorial intent when it suits your purposes, but not when the literal authors of TFU 3 stated the plan was to reveal Vader was toying.

The difference is these are early ideas that never came to fruition, aren't canon and are for an entirely different game. These ideas of Vader toying might not have even been intended in TFU 2 (they might have been come up with only when work on TFU 3 began) and the novel certainly doesn't reflect Vader toying with Galen.

...your argument consists of "well it never happened, so we can't base anything off that"... that is why it's called INTENT buddy... it didn't happen but it was INTENDED to happen, and when it was intended to happen is irrelevant, Sam witwer said "yeah Vader had been gaming him a bit" which can be taken as an opinion, but later on he mentions "well I better not say anything in case it happens" which means that he is referring to the INTENDED plot of TFU 3.

You're counters:
My response: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 1076326320
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 1:07 pm
ISV could not possibly get more retarded.
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 1:25 pm
DC77 wrote:He's still taking your arguments from the CAV smh, and I'd rather nothing from that be resurrected, especially given he's talking about addressing your exact words, not the idea/premise of SG scaling itself. I've still not really seen an impressive counter to Syn's debunk of it though to be honest.

Okay. I'll stop him from quoting the CaV word-by-word even if the premise of the debate is the same.

Also, what debunk?
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 2:38 pm
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 4:30 pm
I'll respond tomorrow ISV.
TheGlory
TheGlory

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on May 21st 2019, 7:37 pm
Asajj, more skilled and better Force knowledge and mastery that helps counteract any raw power advantage Galen may have. Shaak is dire.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on November 16th 2019, 2:15 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Marek has found himself a football. Perhaps he should kick it about?
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Level Two
Level Two

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

on November 16th 2019, 2:38 pm
Felucia Marek dies tbh. Prime Galen slaughters though.
Sponsored content

Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress - Page 2 Empty Re: Felucia Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum