Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

1 - The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions Empty The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions

April 20th 2019, 3:16 am
This thread is to talk about people's preliminary opinions on the characters featured in The Tyrannical Ten tournament. However, it'd be appreciated if you would refrain from debating them extensively before the tournament has concluded. The characters are as follows:

• Darth Caedus
  • Darth Vader (ROTJ)
  • Kyp Durron
  • Darth Tenebrous
  • Exar Kun
  • Revan (KOTOR)
  • Darth Krayt (Legacy #1)
  • Darth Tyranus
  • Darth Maul
  • Arcann
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

1 - The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions Empty Re: The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions

April 20th 2019, 3:22 am
As of now, I have: Vader > Krayt > Tenebrous > Maul > Arcann > Revan > Kun. Dooku may possibly go beyond Tenebrous, although not sure. And no idea about Kyp. Will be interesting to hear arguments for him.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

1 - The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions Empty Re: The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions

April 20th 2019, 3:38 am
Really interested to see how Tenebrous is debated. He has a lot of potential.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 20th 2019, 8:49 am
As far as characters go:

Caedus>Durron>Tenebrous>Krayt>Arcann>Dooku>Revan>Kun>Vader>Maul.

As far as debaters go:

Elm~ILS>Skillz>Az>HP>Me>Ethanion>Decaf.

DB77 and SA are total unknowns for me.

Last edited by DC77 on April 20th 2019, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 20th 2019, 9:44 am
Characters:

Dooku>Arcann>Tenebrous>KOTOR Revan>Kun>Caedus>Vader~Maul~Krayt.

Unsure about Kyp tbh. Don't know enough about him.

Debaters:

Elm~ILS>Skillz>Az>HP>Me>Ethanion>Decaf. DB77 and SA are total unknowns for me. wrote:

The only difference between my ranking and this is I have Elm>ILS.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

April 20th 2019, 11:42 am
Caedus>Kyp>Revan~Arcann~Tenebrous>Dooku>Maul~Krayt~Vader>Kun

Last edited by SithArchaeologist on April 20th 2019, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 20th 2019, 11:45 am
Where's Dooku?

The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 20th 2019, 8:19 pm
Ill take vader since ethan won't post on time
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 21st 2019, 6:10 am
ISV, we've been over this on discord.

A) Ethanion posting is looking more likely.

B) Even if he doesn't, I win and advance forward, I shouldn't have to go through two debaters just to make it to the next round, that's unfair on so many levels.

I'm afraid we'll have to CAV another time, not here, not now.

1 - The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions 228124001
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 21st 2019, 9:44 pm
DC77 wrote:ISV, we've been over this on discord.

A) Ethanion posting is looking more likely.

B) Even if he doesn't, I win and advance forward, I shouldn't have to go through two debaters just to make it to the next round, that's unfair on so many levels.

I'm afraid we'll have to CAV another time, not here, not now.

Dude you advancing with no opposition isn't fair. You won't be going through two debaters if ethan doesn't post just me lel. Stop being a drama queen 1 - The Tyrannical Ten: Preliminary Opinions 228124001
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 22nd 2019, 6:06 am
Characters: Arcann > Krayt > Caedus > Kyp > Vader >Revan ~Tyrannus > Maul ~ Kun > Tenebrous
Debaters: Elm~Az ~> ILS > Skillz > AA3 ~DC77 > Decaf > SithArcheologist. (No real idea about Ethanion, DB77).
MP

April 22nd 2019, 6:12 am
You think Maul and Vader are above Tenebrous?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 22nd 2019, 7:28 am
xolthol wrote: Characters: Arcann > Krayt > Caedus > Kyp > Vader >Revan ~Tyrannus > Maul ~ Kun > Tenebrous
Debaters: Elm~Az ~> ILS > Skillz > AA3 ~DC77 > Decaf > SithArcheologist. (No real idea about Ethanion, DB77).

Is your ranking of Tenebrous just coincidence or are you one of those who believe he is featless?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2019, 7:41 am
@In-sidiousvader You aren't getting it, if Ethanion doesn't post then I win automatically and advance, it's that simple. I shouldn't have to win twice to advance through to the next round.

@xolthol Your rankings are wrong... on so many levels.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 22nd 2019, 8:11 am
@QuiGonDies: Yes.

@Azronger: No I didn't think that Tenebrous is featless. I have read your really good RT on him on CV. I just think that you put him too high.

@DC77: Well proove me that ...
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2019, 3:35 pm
Debaters go: I am not so much of a jerk like DC to try and rate them...

in saying that...

ILS~SKILLZ~ANT~AZ~Gideon
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2019, 3:48 pm
Yeah, if I'm a jerk then so is 90% of the forum given most people here have rankings of debaters.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 22nd 2019, 3:52 pm
DC77 wrote:Yeah, if I'm a jerk then so is 90% of the forum given most people here have rankings of debaters.

Ranking yourself above Ethan when you have barely seen what he can do... thats called being a jerk.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 22nd 2019, 4:04 pm
@In-sidiousvader I've debated Ethanion on multiple subjects over discord, I fail to see how I'm being a jerk by ranking him...
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 23rd 2019, 1:13 am
@DC77 @in-sidiousvader

If the quality of banter isn't increased, both of you get a warning to either shut up or step up your game.
LSDMB
LSDMB

April 23rd 2019, 1:15 am
Well I have Tenebrous at the top.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 23rd 2019, 1:16 am
LSDMB wrote:Well I have Tenebrous at the top.

Troll post?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 11:42 am
@Azronger Sorry that your apprentice fodder minion is lacking, perhaps you should train him better in the ability to banter.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum