Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Valkorion Gauntlet Empty Valkorion Gauntlet

January 13th 2020, 1:49 pm
Peak Valk. Full rest.

Kueller
Joruus
Darish Vol
Hidden One
Gethzerion
Onimi
Unuthul
Nyax

Where does he stop and why?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Valkorion Gauntlet Empty Re: Valkorion Gauntlet

January 13th 2020, 2:02 pm
Can see him clearing. One-shotting two borderline tier nines and his other feats plus his scaling impresses me as much as the feats everyone else has on this list.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 13th 2020, 2:24 pm
BoD wrote:Can see him clearing. One-shotting two borderline tier nines and his other feats plus his scaling impresses me as much as the feats everyone else has on this list.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 2:33 pm
Clears. Only has difficulty with unu (low) and Nyax (mid-hoggish).
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 13th 2020, 3:47 pm
Stops at 5 if not for round 3.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 3:53 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Stops at 5 if not for round 3.
Lmao at Vol or Geth getting near Valk.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 13th 2020, 4:03 pm
Shitkorion is sub TPM Sheev, Gethzerion rips his head off and shits down his neck.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 4:05 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Shitkorion is sub TPM Sheev, Gethzerion rips his head off and shits down his neck.
There is absolutely no evidence for Valk being sub TPM Sheev. And Sidious thinking somebody's a threat means jackshit when he thought Ventress was a threat.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 4:06 pm
geth is around ROTJ sheev's lvl of power, while joruus is above Luke one year away from DE
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 4:07 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:geth is around ROTJ sheev's lvl of power, while joruus is above Luke one year away from DE
There's nothing suggesting geth is anywhere near ROTJ Sheev lmao. He considered fodder like Ventress a threat to him.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 4:09 pm
and? geth who stomped luke 4 years after ROTJ (who was stronger than prime obi wan btw), is now equal to ventress cuz of that
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 4:10 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:and? geth who stomped luke 4 years after ROTJ (who was stronger than prime obi wan btw), is now equal to ventress cuz of that
Dude, that quote is completely untrue. Vader's opinion means jackshit lmao. ROTJ Luke isn't > Obi Wan. Stomping Luke on a nexus that amps her isn't an accomplishment.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 4:12 pm
ah vader's opinion means jackshit, but urs means more? who should i believe in, u or the character whose lines are only said cuz the author wants him to say?.. hmm now thats a tough one. and she was a danger even outside of the nexus lmao thats the reason he trapped her there. dude, stop.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 4:15 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ah vader's opinion means jackshit, but urs means more? who should i believe in, u or the character whose lines are only said cuz the author wants him to say?.. hmm now thats a tough one. and she was a danger even outside of the nexus lmao thats the reason he trapped her there. dude, stop.
kek. I'm saying what Vader thinks is irrelevant to the lore as a whole. I'm not asserting my opinion saying that because I said so, Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi or bullshit. He thought she was a threat... which means nothing because he thought Ventress was a threat.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 13th 2020, 4:17 pm
valkorion stops hard at unuthul

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 13th 2020, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 4:44 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ah vader's opinion means jackshit, but urs means more? who should i believe in, u or the character whose lines are only said cuz the author wants him to say?.. hmm now thats a tough one. and she was a danger even outside of the nexus lmao thats the reason he trapped her there. dude, stop.
kek. I'm saying what Vader thinks is irrelevant to the lore as a whole. I'm not asserting my opinion saying that because I said so, Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi or bullshit. He thought she was a threat... which means nothing because he thought Ventress was a threat.
i dont disregard that, but those are two different cases.

lets look at ventress. she may not actually look like much, but she have an obi wan lvl growth of power, enough that sidious thought that in the future, her trained self could defeat sheev with dooku's help. that seems somewhat of a decent idea, does it not? dooku too had an abnormal growth of power throughout the clone wars, same as her. given enough time, she wouldve reached enough power and skill that their combined efforts couldve beaten sheev. that is the case with ventress here.

gethzerion is different. she was ALREADY a threat. he had the option of letting her leave the planet, which would mean that the two would clash at one point or another, or he could have locked her up in there, at the cost of her having a nexus at her side. instead of facing her outside of her nexus, he decided to not fight her at all and leave her stranded there. Oh but why did he just nuke the whole planet? cuz he wanted the info that the planet itself had. by the time the book came out, son of dathomir hadnt happened yet, meaning that sheev back then had never gotten the invasion he oh so wanted.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 13th 2020, 4:46 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Shitkorion is sub TPM Sheev, Gethzerion rips his head off and shits down his neck.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 5:02 pm
Bandwagon
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 13th 2020, 5:27 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Bandwagon
i tag that becuase i find it funny lol
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 5:31 pm
Hard stop at UnuThul.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 5:32 pm
Kek
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 5:34 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:and? geth who stomped luke 4 years after ROTJ (who was stronger than prime obi wan btw), is now equal to ventress cuz of that

Legends Luke fluctuates.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 5:40 pm
yes, and so does every character in legends. TPM mace windu was close to yoda at first, but later we learn that he is below jedi dooku, who is far weaker than sith dooku, who is about 3 times weaker than yoda. or about every comparison between sheev and vader- vader is either his biggest threat whom he needed to sabotage and who could him if he wasnt careful, alllll the way to sheev being capable of stomping him by blinking. Im just trying to rank the character according to how the source in question portrays him- far weaker than her, and geth ~ ROTJ sheev.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 13th 2020, 5:45 pm
🇪🇭
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 13th 2020, 5:52 pm
Valkorion Gauntlet 1076326320 Valkorion Gauntlet 1019854026 Valkorion Gauntlet 1019854026
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum