Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 8 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 12th 2020, 6:01 pm
Most of those sources are said to be IU on SW.com and other sources. If you want to post the quotes and I can go through 1 by 1.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 8 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 12th 2020, 6:02 pm
@ILS:

Warning for showing sincere gratitude

Lol.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 12th 2020, 6:09 pm
Yoda.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 12th 2020, 6:14 pm
Reynard (Ethanion) wrote:Most of those sources are said to be IU on SW.com and other sources. If you want to post the quotes and I can go through 1 by 1.
ill take ur word for it. but is that supposed to mean something? them being in universe? whats difference does it make? are there not 4 or so statements reiterating the same thing?
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

January 12th 2020, 6:17 pm
If they are inuniverse from a source that is a non-force sensitive Rebel historian 100 years in the future...

Well, if something OOU says something different, or if a comparison makes it obvious enough that this is bs, it’s bs.
In the Charal case the object which she is far more powerful than is literally compared to Vader (with the Deathstar and Stormtroopers as well) in terms of sensing the actual power. Object is found to just be more powerful than those three things combined. Charal then fourshots the objects force power, as in one force attack is worth 25% of its power.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 12th 2020, 6:24 pm
hmm i guess she is stronger than him after all. interesting. could make her as strong as ROTJ sheev tbh
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 7:01 pm
Why was my comment I posted from an alt deleted and my vote not counted? Anyway, I'll back Yoda.

Also, I'm not sure why my account was only banned for a week when I specified two, so can someone please ban me again until Wednesday the 15th.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 7:03 pm
@DarthAnt66 Ban me too until Wednesday when it hits midnight in your timezone, I'd rather not be distracted when trying to revise for exams.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 12th 2020, 7:17 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hmm i guess she is stronger than him after all. interesting. could make her as strong as ROTJ sheev tbh
still vader is superior lol getting stomped by a ewok is far worse
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

January 12th 2020, 8:21 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hmm i guess she is stronger than him after all. interesting. could make her as strong as ROTJ sheev tbh
I rewatched the film today, she was never stomped. She never actually fought anyone.
🇪🇭
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 12th 2020, 8:54 pm
Reynard (Ethanion) wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
I rewatched the film today, she was never stomped. She never actually fought anyone.
🇪🇭
Warwick destroyed his talismán after that he literally stay as a Raven for the rest of his life so. .
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 12th 2020, 9:07 pm
That's...not a combat feat.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 12th 2020, 11:05 pm
Well it's not a combat applicable feat however the fact that she don't use any resource to protect a such important artifact like a talismán which basically You carried in a hand,that was destroyed by a freaking ewok is still a low showing tbh
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 8 Charal10
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 1:14 am
Backing Koro Zill
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 13th 2020, 2:43 am
So far two obscure dingos have received votes, I want to hear arguments for them. @MasterCilghal @Reynard (Ethanion)

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 8 Sheev_sig_3
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 4:22 am
Backing Kueller.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 13th 2020, 9:27 am
Why?

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 8 Sheev_sig_3
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 9:38 am
i need some more gethzerion voters guys lol
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 9:38 am
Azronger wrote:Why?
A post will be made for Kueller in the coming days.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 9:57 am
A short summary of Kueller:

Kueller overpowers BFC!Luke, even though he was injured Kueller is seen as the clear superior.

Both Mara and Luke sensed Kueller as a Reborn Emperor level threat.

Kueller is stated as second/peer to BFC!Luke many times.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

January 13th 2020, 10:34 am
EmperorCaedus wrote:A short summary of Kueller:

Kueller overpowers BFC!Luke, even though he was injured Kueller is seen as the clear superior.

As long as he wasn't like sub 10 percent or anything it's still a great feat.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 13th 2020, 10:38 am
@Azronger I decided to switch my vote (I’ve yet to choose to whom), and present the hidden one in a lower spot, since I’m quite sure it won’t work here given his extreme obscurity as a character. If you want to read more though, I recently made a post, which I shall further expand on in a future blog: 
https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t1899-the-hidden-one-vs-sheev#36788
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 11:49 am
Backing Krayt
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 13th 2020, 11:52 am
Isv wrote:Backing Krayt
How much LSD have you taken?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 13th 2020, 11:57 am
IG (Exists) wrote:
Isv wrote:Backing Krayt
How much LSD have you taken?
Lmao xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum