Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Valkorion vs Reborn krayt, SoR Revan, Darish vol and Joruus c’baoth - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkorion vs Reborn krayt, SoR Revan, Darish vol and Joruus c’baoth

December 28th 2019, 12:52 pm
Jake wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:Plagueis failed to TP a hutt. GG.

Jinn manages to TP a Hutt and Plagueis wanks the hell out him, probably not a coincidence. Plagueis dies again.
Qui-Gon >> Hutts > Plagueis >> Hitler’s missing testicle >>> Valkorion.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Valkorion vs Reborn krayt, SoR Revan, Darish vol and Joruus c’baoth - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkorion vs Reborn krayt, SoR Revan, Darish vol and Joruus c’baoth

December 28th 2019, 2:16 pm
Shioz wrote:Krayt solo. The idea that Valkorion can defeat this team is terrible nonsense.

+1
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 28th 2019, 2:17 pm
i mean, not to be obvious, but it seems to me that each person in that team could have their own small chance AT WORST
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 28th 2019, 2:28 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Shioz wrote:Krayt solo. The idea that Valkorion can defeat this team is terrible nonsense.

+1
...No.
Shioz
Shioz

December 28th 2019, 11:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@IdrisianGraecus tell me honestly, are you adding so many ">" symbols for beauty?  At least, such a quantity in some places seems to me completely unjustified. Arguments also do not become more convincing from this. Why should I consider Kun’s telepathy feat the best Krayt can do? Can you prove that telepathy generally correlates with the general power in the Force? Why should I consider Thon's feat impressive? Do you have a context for this? Can you compare it with other feats of characters in telekinesis/telepathy/lightning and draw any conclusions? In the end, you don’t even have the opportunity to make a direct comparison between these feats and the achievements of Krayt.

The second paragraph is already better, at least your scaling is not unfounded. But you forget that Morn & Muur has become stronger, and Pall no longer scales from them. In addition, vong Krayt was almost dying, and he is incredibly far from his best condition. 

As for Krayt, his battle with Abeloth, as well as the plot parallels of Krayt/Luke with Son/Daughter in FotJ impress me much more than everything that Valkorion has. I can also try using the same arguments as you. Reborn Krayt >>> Legacy # 1 Krayt >> Vong experiment Krayt > Sith apprentice Hett >> Jedi A'Sharad Hett <= post-RotS Kenobi >> Yarael Poof >> mortally wounded Yarael Poof = holding and sealing energies that would explode the planet.

IdrisianGraecus wrote:Valkorion has nothing on this.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

December 29th 2019, 12:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Shioz ragdolling.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 29th 2019, 8:44 am
Valkorion.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 29th 2019, 8:53 am
Shioz wrote:Nobody solos but the idea that Valkorion can defeat this team is terrible nonsense.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum