Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

Rey vs Lord Nyax [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rey vs Lord Nyax [Spoilers]

on December 22nd 2019, 9:50 pm
Tell me EC, wtf does Skywalker in heart even mean lmao. Drop the flowery wordplay and explain to me how she's a Skywalker
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:51 pm
Because she calls herself that, with the blessing of Luke and Leia. It’s explanatory in the movie.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

In other words, Plotpatine strikes again!
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

So if I declare myself to be a toaster, would that make me a toaster?
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 9:52 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:So if I declare myself to be a toaster, would that make me a toaster?
Depends. Do you have rainbow coloured hair, wear obnoxious clothes, or have Papa Sheev as your grandfather?
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on December 22nd 2019, 9:53 pm
Yeah, because her "name", or rather, the name she adopts "clearly" is not a spoiler. Fucking retard. Not every dumbass motherfucker has seen this movie yet lol.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:53 pm
Aren’t you the guy who gets mad at 70kg jokes and gay jokes from Ziggy BoD? Don’t flatter yourself.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:54 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Yeah, because her "name", or rather, the name she adopts "clearly" is not a spoiler. Fucking retard. Not every dumbass motherfucker has seen this movie yet lol.
Not my fault they haven’t seen the movie.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:54 pm
Plus, as far as I'm aware, she has not legally changed her name to Rey Skywalker, so she still isn't one
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 9:55 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:Aren’t you the guy who gets mad at 70kg jokes and gay jokes from Ziggy BoD? Don’t flatter yourself.
70 KG thing is a long-gone thing, and the gay jokes were a personal problem. Bit like you and putting spoilers in titles and spamming threads like a kid on crack.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 9:56 pm
@Azronger Don't we have a rule about spoilers in the first week of a film coming out if they're not clearly marked as spoilers (e.g. if you put spoilers in the title)?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:57 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:@Azronger Don't we have a rule about spoilers in the first week of a film coming out if they're not clearly marked as spoilers (e.g. if you put spoilers in the title)?
There was never that rule, and other members have posted RoS material as well.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 9:58 pm
Did they put spoilers in the thread titles by putting "Rey Skywalker" in the thread name?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 9:59 pm
None of the other members have put spoiler content on the title of a thread
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on December 22nd 2019, 9:59 pm
@EmperorCaedus Can you do me a massive favour honey and kill yourself. Don't be a f*cking tool, ruining the movie for people because they haven't seen it less than a week after its release is the most f*cking r*tarded thing I've ever seen and only proves how d*mb you are. Kindly do this world a solid and die via overdose of cocaine.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on December 31st 2019, 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 10:00 pm
Uh, DC? First and last lines are wayyyyy OTT

Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 22nd 2019, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 10:02 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@EmperorCaedus Can you do me a massive favour honey and kill yoursself. Don't be a f*cking tool, ruining the movie for people who haven't seen it less than a week after it's release is the most f*cking r*tarded thing I've ever scene and only proves how d*mb you are. Kindly do this world a solid and die via overdose of cocaine.
I know you’ve said that you let out all of your anger and depression into your comments on SI posts, so I will just not respond.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 10:03 pm
As far as I'm concerned, Rey is not a Skywalker because she has not legally changed her name to Rey Skywalker. Case closed. No arguing with legality
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on December 22nd 2019, 10:03 pm
>Literally responding rn.
>Claims he won't respond.

Ok r*tard.

@BreakOfDawn True but he was asking for it.

BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on December 22nd 2019, 10:04 pm
I couldn't care less what she calls herself, tbh. It really doesn't matter, her story is over now anyway. That said, she's still a Palpatine by blood, so a Palpatine she is.

The real question is who Sheev slept with. I'm getting real Robot Chicken flashbacks rn.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on December 22nd 2019, 10:07 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) wrote:>Literally responding rn.
>Claims he won't respond.

Ok r*tard.

@BreakOfDawn True but he was asking for it.

Didn’t ask for anything. You’re kind of being a dick rn lmao.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Five
Level Five

on December 22nd 2019, 10:20 pm
Rey vs Lord Nyax [Spoilers] - Page 2 3363707401
dark_globe
dark_globe

on December 23rd 2019, 11:59 am
about the spoilers :
this is a forum just about star wars , there is literally nothing else here .
so simple logic dictates 99% of people coming and posting here have already seen the movie .
and if they did not yet see it one would think they are smart enough not to come here and read battles etc until they do
because guess what ? 9 out of 10 newly created threads in VS section will be about rey , kylo and sheev ... big surprise .
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Three
Level Three

on December 23rd 2019, 1:33 pm
@dark_globe

about the spoilers :

Apart from the Gen Discussion and Comics and Anime sub-forums.

so simple logic dictates 99% of people coming and posting here have already seen the movie .

And what about the 1% who haven't? Perhaps we should be considerate of them, and think before we put spoilers in the title of threads.

and if they did not yet see it one would think they are smart enough not to come here and read battles etc until they do
because guess what ? 9 out of 10 newly created threads in VS section will be about rey , kylo and sheev ... big surprise .

Are you actually r*tarded? The issue was about people putting spoilers in the title, so anyone even browing other battles would see them, and have part of the movie ruined. I'd suggest rather than victim blaming you should actually try something called being considerate and respectful? I know it may seem hard for you, but seriously, try it.
dark_globe
dark_globe

on December 23rd 2019, 2:29 pm
The Apprentice wrote:@dark_globe

about the spoilers :

Apart from the Gen Discussion and Comics and Anime sub-forums.

And what about the 1% who haven't? Perhaps we should be considerate of them, and think before we put spoilers in the title of threads.

Are you actually r*tarded? The issue was about people putting spoilers in the title, so anyone even browing other battles would see them, and have part of the movie ruined. I'd suggest rather than victim blaming you should actually try something called being considerate and respectful? I know it may seem hard for you, but seriously, try it.
chill .
you don´t see me creating those spoiler titles do you ?!
(that is the best i can do for those ehm lets call them people but do not expect me to feel sorry for them)
i´m just pointing out that if someone is  stup.id enough to browse SW related forums before seeing the movie he deserves what is coming to him .
it is like a guy who browse coments on youtube under the video about the latest episode of his favourite TV show before seeing it
and than complain about spoilers .
at least i don´t promote and support human stu.pi.di.ty under the false impression of being compassionate like you .
"oh look at me i´m a good guy" nah ...
not to mention trailers are spoiling it enough already and movie itself is a huge mess  ...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum