Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts) Empty Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts)

November 22nd 2019, 2:29 pm
I haven't completed the game yet, is it any good? So I far I'm enjoying it, and the combat is decent.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts) Empty Re: Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts)

November 23rd 2019, 1:23 am
I haven't played it yet, but I've only heard good things.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts) Empty Re: Fallen Order ( NON spoiler thoughts)

November 23rd 2019, 7:44 am
It’s fucking amazing. Dark Souls Jedi Fallen Order imo. I’m currently on the final boss, it takes a decent time, and there’s post story exploration. It’s a good game
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 24th 2019, 9:14 am
I've heard it's excellent.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 24th 2019, 9:37 am
I've played a good chunk of it so far, definitely one of my favourite Star Wars games. I have some issues with it. The platforming is a pain in the ass, and you lose health relatively quickly to random creatures that pop out of nowhere. I also dislike the whole dark souls thing when you rest to heal up, and all the enemies spawn again

Last edited by SithSauce on November 24th 2019, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 24th 2019, 10:03 am
Not as good as KOTOR but it is pretty good.
darthbane77
darthbane77

November 25th 2019, 3:04 am
I've beaten it twice as of about a half hour ago. It's a fantastic game, a definite "would recommend." Easily one of my favorite Star Wars games.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum