Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Empty Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek

November 21st 2019, 12:13 am
Anakin is in his Mortis iteration

No morals, all out
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek

November 21st 2019, 9:13 am
Anakin
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 21st 2019, 11:08 am
No idea what Wutzek's feats are but Wookiepedia's brief description of him doesn't make me think he's anywhere near Mortis Anakin level.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 21st 2019, 11:50 am
Current Wutzek is beneath FP Anakin. Supernatural Encounters Wutzek might be far superior though.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on November 21st 2019, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 21st 2019, 11:52 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:Current Wutzek is beneath the FP Anakin. Supernatural Encounters Wutzek might be far superior though.
Far superior to even Mortis Anakin? Just how strong is this Wutzek?
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

November 21st 2019, 11:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This is a thread for Goatmeister92 @Gᴏᴀᴛ

Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 11:59 am
The table is set for Goat’s return.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 21st 2019, 12:06 pm
WUTZEK STOMPS
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 21st 2019, 12:09 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:Current Wutzek is beneath the FP Anakin. Supernatural Encounters Wutzek might be far superior though.

Wutzek is among the seven foremost Celestials, all of who are hyper-multi-dimensional beings capable of creating universes and realms at will. Wutzek even created the Bedlam Spirits. The Father, Son, and Daughter were originally also of the top Celestials (though were created later), but they "incarnated into mortal form" by moving to the physical galaxy and destroyed the Wellspring of Balance (i.e. the conduit to higher dimensions that kept the mortal Father still powerful, meaning the Son and Daughter then also weakened). A rough analogy might be the difference between the all-present "Son of God" (i.e. what the Ones were originally) versus the physical Jesus Christ (i.e. what the Ones became) in Christian literature. FP Anakin was suppose to rival the Father in his mortal form (still outrageously powerful) -- not his Celestial form.

That's my take on it, anyway. *shrugs*
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 12:47 pm
jesus was both man and god as a jesus, btw. he was only god before he was born as a man.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 21st 2019, 12:51 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:

Wutzek is among the seven foremost Celestials, all of who are hyper-multi-dimensional beings capable of creating universes and realms at will. Wutzek even created the Bedlam Spirits. The Father, Son, and Daughter were originally also of the top Celestials (though were created later), but they "incarnated into mortal form" by moving to the physical galaxy and destroyed the Wellspring of Balance (i.e. the conduit to higher dimensions that kept the mortal Father still powerful, meaning the Son and Daughter then also weakened). A rough analogy might be the difference between the all-present "Son of God" (i.e. what the Ones were originally) versus the physical Jesus Christ (i.e. what the Ones became) in Christian literature. FP Anakin was suppose to rival the Father in his mortal form (still outrageously powerful) -- not his Celestial form.

That's my take on it, anyway. *shrugs*
Interesting. It begs the question, then; as an embodiment of pure Force energy, could Anakin have gotten to a stage where he could have transcended a physical form?

Also, why did they take on physical forms or (in the Son's case) just go back to a metaphysical form?

Last edited by BreakofDawn on November 21st 2019, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 21st 2019, 12:52 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:jesus was both man and god as a jesus, btw. he was only god before he was born as a man.
Yahweh and Jesus are generally depicted as two separate beings bound only by their divine nature. What I think Ant is trying to say is that the Celestials were previously incorporeal, all-powerful beings that chose to take on a physical form and thus became weaker. For example, Yahweh could never be killed by physical means unless he willed it whereas Jesus most certainly could.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 21st 2019, 1:00 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:jesus was both man and god as a jesus, btw. he was only god before he was born as a man.

Hence "rough analogy." Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek 1289255181
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 21st 2019, 1:19 pm
@breakofdawn yeah i know, im just saying he never stopped being fully god, which might not be the case for the mortis peeps. and dont get me started on the confusion on that lol all 3 are 1, but they are also separate, and even seem to have hierarchies hahaha
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

November 21st 2019, 2:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
There's really not much on current Wutzek, tbh. He's the last of the Force demons, who lived and owned the whole universe back when it was "young, when it was lifeless".

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco01710

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco01510

He was then, somewhen, captured by the Five with a so-called angle-trap and became part of the Five's collection of entities. (Supernatural Encounters confirms that Wutzek was caught off-guard by the Five's assault and that angle-traps are the only thing in existence capable of ensnaring a Celestial:

Word reached Wutzek, traversing the spaces between worlds, who arrived to find Sarn a land of death and horror. There, hovering above atmosphere was a strange ship Wutzek had never before seen. When he drew nearer to investigate, the trap was sprung! In his left hand, dread Typhojem raised up before Wutzek the magnetic gem, now transformed into an angle-trap, the only thing in existence that could ensnare a Celestial. It immobilized Wutzek, as the armies of darkness poured out of the ship like a deadly swarm, to watch and mock. It is for this reason that the followers of Typhojem referred to him as the “left-handed god.”

[...]

Wutzek ever kept a close watch on the doleful worlds of dark Illathurion, returning there regularly to keep the remnant of the ancient enemy in check. But even an immortal as powerful as he could be taken by surprise, as he was one day when he was captured by an evil cult dedicated to worship of the Soulworm. They now wielded the diaphanous gem that had been turned into an angle-trap and ensnared Wutzek, whom they brought aboard the Nil-Apharas, that strange and vast vessel that had once been the death-ship of dread Typhojem. Granted unnatural long life and powers by a Silan sorcerer in exchange for the tortured victims of sacrifice, the Cult of the Five kept Wutzek imprisoned. Though they could not harm him, it would be centuries before he would escape to unleash vengeance upon them and roam the stars again. So did Tilotny’s curse come to pass.

Sometime after 0 BBY, Wutzek is freed by Chewie after sending him a vision of when the universe was young. He disintegrates the Cult of Five, and later their ship and the whole Hellhoop, a region of space. He allows Han, Leia, and Chewie to leave.

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco02010

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco02110

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco02210

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Tcswe-11

Yeah, they misspelled Wutzek

Wutzek also has the power to devastate whole star systems if ever freed.

Anakin Skywalker vs Wutzek Rco01711

So yeah, that's all we have on current Wutzek. Wutzek in Supernatural Encounters is something far different. As @DarthAnt66 said, he was one of the seven foremost Celestials who left the Primary Universe because of Näkhäsh (basically the Star Wars Melkor) and created the Star Wars galaxy/Skyriver.

Departing the dawn world despoiled by the monstrous offspring of those dark powers, the Celestials spent long years shaping worlds of their own making until their period of fertile progeneration at last arrived and a new universe came into being. Each realm was connected to and derived from the Primary Universe, though some were vast and quite different in form and function. These took the longest to fashion.

Chief amongst the four Celestials who envisioned and fashioned that realm which became known as the Skyriver universe was Lluxos, who his helpers called in their tongue “earth-worker,” for the phantasms he shaped were an encomium to the fauna and flora they’d adored on the lands and seas of Erets so long ago, and there was no end to the derivations they could fashion from them. Besides Lluxos were Marutz, Xurz, and Wutzek. These appeared as glowing conglomerations of pastel sapphirine and white globes. They were later joined by three others, Elegast, Eipha, and Niphal.

He was also the one who created the Bedlam Spirits because he was wary of his fallen brothers and sisters who joined Näkhäsh, the Father of Shadows, and wanted beings who wouldn't easily give in violence and other EVIL stuff.

Wutzek, however, had remained deeply scornful of those fallen cognates and disdainful of the tiny movers who so readily fell prey to deception and violence, and he sought to fashion beings who would not falter, but who could use their power to guide the coming inhabitants of the new dimension. Wutzek knew he should have informed Lluxos and the others of his intent, but a thought had occurred to him that perhaps they would reject his idea. Better to do what needed to be done. They would thank him later. Yet with this secret came a rush of discordant feelings of egotism, remoteness, impatience, and apathy, emotions that he had not experienced before and did not particularly care for, and the sounds of dissonance were awakened in him, for in his bitterness and resentment, that dark song had yet remained, hidden deep within him, and now it was poured into those entities which he brought into being.

Nebulous as swirls and splashes of color were his four offspring, alive with great untapped power, beautiful and unique, but born as they were out of Wutzek’s conflicting states, each took on that discordant trait, and so required the others to remain in balance. Thus, he named each after that which impelled their creation, and in so doing, reached into their essence and shaped them.

The first was named Tilotny, which in the tongue of the Celestials meant speech, art, and pride. As she was represented by mass, she was shaped in the image of the most beautiful of sapient forms. The second was called Horliss-Horliss, a derivation of one who is outside, timeless, emancipating. Represented by formless mass, he was given a surrealistic form. The third was Cold Danda Sine, which denoted dynamism and change. Cold Danda Sine was represented by the mystery and excitement of masslessness and was embodied as a dark circle, though a face could be discerned in its penumbra. Last, but not least was Splendid Ap, a name belonging to the diagnostic principles of time, motion, and space. Splendid Ap was represented by abstraction and was shaped like a pyramid in a flux of motion, time and space.

Wutzek, "Champion" of the Celestials who should cleanse the galaxy of evil, was also the one who destroyed Cold Danda Sine and Tilotny, two of the Bedlam Spirits, by tricking them to destroy themselves.

Now, out of love for their offspring, the Celestials conceded to remove the catalysts of evil from their realm and drive the Architects and the Old Ones out, and so they sent forth their champion to wade through the drowning galaxy beset by the shadow-tide of demonic hordes.

Tilotny had departed dark Illathurion for unfathomed whorls within the Deep Core, where she sought the hidden world from which the midichlorians first spread and disseminated into the galaxy. Although unable to locate it, she found a safe and nebula. Long had Tilotny spent preparing sons and daughters in her womb, each to be exquisitely beautiful and crafty, though not as beautiful or crafty as she. The Force reached out to Wutzek, champion of the Celestials, leading him to the hidden nebula where she awaited the delivery of her brood.

[...]

When Tilotny heard this, she grew frightened and attempted to shape herself back into her former beautiful form, but she could not. All she could do was change the basic form she’d taken on, its color, eyes, head, and tail. She could add and remove cilia, claws, and teeth; she could increase the number of eyes and tentacles, but she could not change what it essentially was. For the second time in her life, fear engulfed Tilotny completely and she recognized that her powers had been taken, crushed into dust along with her former beauty.

Wutzek’s globes dimmed in sadness, for he did not take pleasure in the defeat of one even so evil as Tilotny, and he still remembered that he had been her maker. “Tilotny, hear me. I can undo this. It is because of your fear of me that you first made yourself into an object to be feared. You once loved beauty, though the things you wrought were ugly and hateful. Choose love again. Aid us in restoring the worlds to their former course before you wrought horror upon them; return beauty to the universe, and you will have earned back your former shape.”

The thing that had been Tilotny paused for a moment to consider his words. But for too long her thoughts had bitterly dwelt on all that was foul, hateful, and perverse. Kindness and mercy were alien to her, and she could conceive only of plots and wheels within wheels. Wutzek, in proving her a liar, tore away the impregnable fortress of delusion she’d fashioned around herself like a gown, and she hated him even more for it. Though it pained her not to take hold of her only chance to regain her beloved shape, she throttled the desire and cleaved to her anger and hatred. Thus, Tilotny disgorged a curse: “You wish me to undo that which I’ve done because you perceive your own hand in all that has come about. If I am your creation, then you are responsible for all that has transpired. And because you fear them, you would have me destroy the brood that I am birthing, your own grandchildren. Curse you, Force-demon! The day is at hand when you will find yourself trapped and powerless as I am now, and know that that which bursts forth from my womb will strive to consume all until nothing is left but the skeletal remains of each world, hanging like a necklace of bone in the starless void, and it will be your doing!”

Wutzek grew angry at this prophetic speech, but sad also, for he believed then that she would never return from the vicious thing she had chosen to become. “Then Tilotny is no more,” he said. “You are El’Shuddem, the Soulworm. Since you have called up the void, it is in the void that you will dwell and in solitude will you writhe and hunger until the end of your days when in despair you have devoured yourself.” Upon saying this, he moved on.

El’Shuddem shuddered, recalling the poem that Mnggal-Mnggal had recited. No longer able to stand the pain of her loss or endure what she had become, she began to spin around and around to catch her tail in her mouth so that she could consume herself and die. In the spinning, sinuous windings of her long and agonizing death throes, she began to forge a force of such density it caused an immense wormhole. Then, the Soulworm El’Shuddem, who was once the self-proclaimed Queen of the Stars, gave birth.

Cold Danda-Sine considered this, and for a moment his crimson face alighted in the realization that this was the final paradox, for from his earliest moments of life, death was the first thing he knew and conceived. Perhaps in his final moments of death, he might yet know life. He wondered at this. Tilotny would have said it was a trick, but she was a master of the lie, particularly those lies she told herself. In a strange way, as much as he’d come to loathe her, he missed her, and in her passing—which he’d felt—he had diminished as well and become weary of all things, and even those things he’d conjured up no longer brought pleasure, save perhaps the thought of Aerimus, but even that was mingled with grief for what the future held. At last then, he sought the infrangible solitude of death. “You abandoned me at my birth; I suppose it is good that you are here at my death. Perhaps you might even assist me in this endeavor…” So it was that with the aid of Wutzek, Cold Danda Sine’s body collapsed into itself to become a storming vortex of deadly forces and raging energies of chaos, enigma and antithesis.

And Wutzek spoke sadly and said: “Cold Danda Sine is no more. He has become the eversion of a reversion and has created a new thing. But in time, even death will invert, as is the way of Cold Danda Sine…”

Wutzek then gets imprisoned by Typhojem who seeks revenge for Wutzek destroying Cold Danda Sine and Tilotny. Note that angle-traps are the only things in existence capable of ensnaring Celestials.

Word reached Wutzek, traversing the spaces between worlds, who arrived to find Sarn a land of death and horror. There, hovering above atmosphere was a strange ship Wutzek had never before seen. When he drew nearer to investigate, the trap was sprung! In his left hand, dread Typhojem raised up before Wutzek the magnetic gem, now transformed into an angle-trap, the only thing in existence that could ensnare a Celestial. It immobilized Wutzek, as the armies of darkness poured out of the ship like a deadly swarm, to watch and mock. It is for this reason that the followers of Typhojem referred to him as the “left-handed god.”

Wutzek survives, however, and kills Gorog, daughter of Cold Danda Sine and Tilotny, and Typhojem's sister, and her armies.

Wearied from her battle with Nyeegath, Gorog saw the amassing globes of the avenging spirit of terrifying power. Wutzek descended upon her and she again unleashed her cinnabar death-webs. Her offspring and servants, led by the King of the Night Spirit, rushed to destroy Wutzek as well, but he rained down a storm of pulsing fire-light that charred Tharagorrogaraht and her encroaching armies. Those among the Wizards of the Night Spirit who escaped were driven mad by the impending death of their mother, and the Dark Nest went into hiding once more.

There's much more, but I think this will suffice. Hail Wutzek.

When I, at last, awoke from the sunless spheres of oblivion, the strange tall man stood before me. He was arrayed in the archaic garb of the Core worlds, which lent him a regal air, but his eyes disturbed me, for they were chatoyant and deep as fathomless gulfs, and I could not gaze long upon them for fear of losing what little grip on sanity I still had left. In a resounding voice, he addressed me, saying: “I am Wutzek, sovereign servitor of the Eternal and progenitor of the galactic darkness. Rejoice, for you of all the beasts of the boundless provinces have been chosen.”

Last edited by Gᴏᴀᴛ on November 22nd 2019, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Praxis
Praxis

November 21st 2019, 2:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hail Wutzek.

Level Three
Level Three