Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Most abilities and powers - Page 2 Empty Re: Most abilities and powers

November 18th 2019, 9:06 am
Anyway, for a serious list:

1. Sheev.
2. Valkorion.
3. Yoda.
4. Luke.
5. Plagueis.
6. Revan.
7. Dooku.
8. Krayt.
9. Bane.
10. Tenebrous.

Not sure where I order Dooku, Krayt, Bane and Tenebrous. Some benefit from being in the future and thus having more resources but also knowledge would have been lost or impossible to recover and learn.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 12:45 pm
.... i have been ignored...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 3:13 pm
I wonder why that'd be.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 3:31 pm
U got something u want to say to me? Cuz, I'm right here. Come on now, be a man... no wonder u got banned
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 3:54 pm
🇪🇭
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 3:59 pm
I thought so
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 18th 2019, 4:26 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd Are you sure you’re not a MyGod alt? Or possibly just a jackass?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 4:31 pm
Well, MyGod's been suspiciously quiet on CV...
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 4:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:I thought so

Aren't you a big man talking down to a 15 year old? Do you want a medal faggot? Wait, nvm, doesn't seem like your style. As a reward I'll get a device that increases intellect and argumentative ability, you could really use one of those.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 4:44 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:I thought so

Aren't you a big man talking down to a 15 year old? Do you want a medal faggot? Wait, nvm, doesn't seem like your style. As a reward I'll get a device that increases intellect and argumentative ability, you could really use one of those.
Most abilities and powers - Page 2 Tenor
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 4:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
What you're witnessing rn is my years worth of frustration being vented BOD. Sorry about that, it probs hurt as much to write as it did to read.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 5:38 pm
oof. u done? cuz dont forget who started this shit. dont go calling names when u dont like playing the game.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 5:57 pm
On the contrary Lorenzo darling, I'm loving every minute of the game.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 6:13 pm
i can tell, darling
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

November 18th 2019, 6:15 pm
Everyone please be nice. DC that was unprovoked aggression. Warning. @lorenzo nice post, but if you want more responses, I’d tighten up the grammar.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 6:22 pm
"Unprovoked aggression" - so what else is new?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 6:42 pm
will do
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 6:45 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:will do
Should be "Will do."
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 7:04 pm
oh, i dont think so
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

November 18th 2019, 8:37 pm
DC ragdolling.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

November 18th 2019, 9:11 pm
In terms of actually displaying and using abilities since I don't care to speculate who knows what:

Vitiate, Revan, Traya, Caedus, Kun, Freedon Nadd probably have the most random powers they've actually been shown to use, or at least the most packed displays in a short time.

Luke's abilities are more focused on applicable dueling powers as opposed to esoteric displays, though I guess he has his fair share with illusions, Mnemotherapy, Mind Walking, giving massive amps over large distances, TP, rooting himself in place, Force-Melds, Meltmassif manipulation, etc.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 9:18 pm
i want to work with logic in this case, and not what we see. 

all the characters u mentioned are incredibly knowledgeable, so they fit the criteria, but other characters like plagueis havent shown nearly as much shit, but still would rank quite high.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

November 18th 2019, 9:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i want to work with logic in this case, and not what we see. 

all the characters u mentioned are incredibly knowledgeable, so they fit the criteria, but other characters like plagueis havent shown nearly as much shit, but still would rank quite high.

Yes, the same type of "logic" that makes us wildly speculate on how many more powers Sheev has than Plagueis based on wild speculation of how many powers Plagueis has based on wild speculation of how many powers are learned over generations. This character displayed 4-5 powers but he actually knows hundreds... maybe all the powers actually, but then some powers got unearthed that previous generations probably knew but they were real well-kept secrets probably so it just speaks to the detective work to find out these powers after their death and that's why he probably has 30 more powers than the previous generation.

Vitiate knew secret knowledge that no later generations knew probably when he probed the depths of the Black Side and that evens out to the knowledge that Dooku probably learned and knew based on what he studied. But also maybe it doesn't. Vitiate knew this power probably, but some sources imply Sheev might also probably know this power so they both probably know it.

And this is why SpiritExarKun! is more powerful than DE Sheev; because Sheev's last act was to use a Force Storm as opposed to Black Lightning therefore he is weaker because he weighed all his powers in that split second of clarity and decided that he just had no chance with anything less than a Force Storm... also Exar Kun knows Force Storm... but I digress about that.

---

I get the concept, but it's just not for me. That's why I stated my criteria before I made my list and offered my opinion on the most displayed powers based on my criteria. I'm not saying whatever character that is excluded from my list couldn't possibly know powers they didn't display; just that I personally don't care enough to speculate on the unknowns. If people want to deal in that,
DC77
Fair.
But that's just not me, hence my opinion is based on the theme of the thread, but just my alternative viewpoint on it.

If you want to keep it strictly to your ideals, you're going to have Sheev or Vitiate as number 1 and 2 with rampant speculation as to why one surpasses the other. Very fun and not tedious at all.

Last edited by Quorian Debatist on November 18th 2019, 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 9:55 pm
Off the top of my head

1. Sidious
2. Valkorion
3. Caedus
4. Yoda
5. Revan
6. Krayt
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 10:09 pm
u mentioned plagueis and vitiate, so ill try to use them as an example, i suppose

plagueis, for one, by studying the known banite techniques, knows all that freedon nadd knows, all that darth bane knows, knows all that revan put in his holocron at least, knows all that his master knows, knows quite a lot of what the jedi know, and also knows a good deal of information from his studies with midis. what we know he doesnt know is ancient sith stuff. this gives us an idea that most of the stuff he knows is based on old republic info.

vitiate on the other hand, knows likely all that marka ragnos could teach him, and all that he could find. what do we know that he doesnt know is some of the stuff that exar kun, naga sadow, and freedon nadd know. he may be knowledgeable, but these 3 names right here are pretty much the best and most knowledgeable force users of the old republic all the way to the ancient era. i dont doubt that vitiate knew a LOT about the ancient stuff, but he doest have gaps from not knowing about these 3. 

henceforth, i would personally say that plagueis likely knows more than vitiate does, as far as quantity goes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum