Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Ewok(Legends) respect thread Empty Ewok(Legends) respect thread

November 2nd 2019, 8:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wellp, here's yet another more native species respect thread! We move on from the desert world Tatooine to the forest moon of Endor!

Yeeep, it's the Ewoks! They are more formidable than you might think, which this RT will show, more of a "don't judge a book by its cover thing."

So...let's get to it!

==================================================================================

Ewoks

Ewok(Legends) respect thread 5165389-3949427164-latest

======================

Sourcebook/Guide Quotes

Intelligent, furred bipdeals standing at one meter tall, they are brave, suspicious and alert. Although technologically primitive, Ewoks are clever and inventive. They are experts at creating tools, weapons, traps and other contraptions, using wood, cloth, vines and stone. They can even learn to operate some machines and fire blasters, but they are more proficent by far with their traditional bows and slings.

- Taken from Star Wars Sourcebook 2nd edition

Intelligent, clever and inventive. Experts at making contraptions from wood, cloth, vine and stone and can even learn to operate machines and blasters. Though being more proficient in their bows and slings.

The Ewok's heightened sense of smell compensates for somewhat poor vision. A sixth sense, perhaps rudimentary Force sense, alerts them to danger as if they could smell it in the air.

- Taken from Star Wars Sourcebook 2nd edition

A heightened sense of smell, a sixth sense of sorts that alerts them to danger.

When first introduced to machinery, they are skittish and weary, but Ewok curiosity soon overcomes fear, leading to wild and inventive experimentation. Ewoks can eventually learn to operate any item of technology.

- Taken from Ultimate Alien Anthology

Can learn to operate any item of technology.

The Ewok people are fierce fighters, brave, suspicious, cautious and loyal.

- Taken from Essential Guide to Aliens.

Brave, fierce fighters and loyal.

I've seen the holo-thrillers, and those directors should admit they're paid to tell New Republic lies. They make those things- those Ewoks- look cute, like stuffed toys. I was there, Miss Towani. They weren't anything close to cute.

The first wave of troopers died with arrows through the gaps of their armor. The indigenes were primitive, but later I read about the bows they'd used, how they were engineered for immense leverage. I saw troopers falling with arrows that had gone completely through their throats. They were the lucky ones- some of our men took what looked like minor wounds, and minutes later they were clawing their helmets off and gasping for air.

The abos had dipped their arrows in some kind of nerve toxin that paralyzed every muscle in the body. Troopers who got hit suffocated because their lungs wouldn't work. I saw dying men staring at the sun, trying to blink.

Some of our men chased the indigenes into the woods and fell into hidden pits lined with stakes fixed in the ground. Scout Troopers flew into trip wires that broke their necks.

Elsewhere the indigenes overpowered troopers through sheer numbers, holding them down until they got their helmets off and other abos could kill them with stone axes and knives made of volcanic glass.

And every time one of our men fell, the indigenes had another blaster. They knew every tree and rock, and they picked us off one by one.

You look like you don't believe me, but I was there. I saw what those Ewoks did. The historians love to talk about alleged Imperial atrocities, but what about what I saw on the Forest Moon? They slaughtered us like animals, Miss Towani. Shouldn't that count as an atrocity?

- Taken from Hume Tarl, survivor of the Battle of Endor

An interview from a survivor of Endor, the Ewok bows were designed around immense leverage, arrows getting shot through Stormtrooper necks, said arrows even minor wounding were coated in a nerve toxin, paralyzing their bodies and suffocating because their lungs wouldn't work.

They set traps such as pit falls with stakes in the ground, trip wires which broke Scout Trooper necks, overpowering troopers with sheer numbers, taking their helmets off and bashing their heads with axes made of stone and knives made of volcanic glass.

They knew every tree and every rock, picking them off.

Movie Gifs

Spoiler:

Group of Ewoks taking out a large boar wolf with spears and a blow dart gun.

Spoiler:

Utilizing traps, arrows, spears, ambushing to take down Sanyassan Marauders.

Spoiler:

Utilizing blasters against the Marauders.

Spoiler:

An Ewok shaman using The Force to control a spider.

Spoiler:

Ewok shaman using The Force to drop a stalagmite on a Gorax.

Comic Scans

Spoiler:

Here Teebo saves Wicket from a Condor Dragon, using a stone axe to chop at its leg.

Spoiler:

Teebo, Latara and Wicket fighting against some Griagh.

Spoiler:

Using the power of the Sunstar, Logray the Ewok shaman creates an illusion of water monsters against some Scout Troopers causing them to flee.

Spoiler:

Here Logray and his apprentice fight against the Nightsister Charal, Logray using the sunstar to briefly push Charal while the apprentice fights against her undead summoning. The apprentice then using a slug to hurl a rock at Charal, hitting directly in her hand which activates her ring, transforming her into a raven.

Spoiler:

Utilizing traps against Stormtroopers.

Spoiler:

Ambushing Stormtroopers, utilizing vine rope, arrows through their necks.

Spoiler:

Picking off Stormtroopers one by one in the middle of the night.

Spoiler:

With their unorthodox tactics, terrain advantage, help from Rebel Commandos and Chewie with a hijacked AT-ST, they are able to hold their own against the Imperial forces.

========================

Well there you have it folks, the Ewoks are awesome, don't judge something by its cover just because it's small and looks friendly, Ewoks are vicious little things.

The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Ewok(Legends) respect thread Empty Re: Ewok(Legends) respect thread

November 3rd 2019, 8:53 am
This is easily the best Ewok respect thread i have ever seen. Thank you so much for bringing respect to thes furries
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

November 3rd 2019, 3:38 pm
Isv wrote:This is easily the best Ewok respect thread i have ever seen. Thank you so much for bringing respect to thes furries

Thanks. They are underrated yeah.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum