Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Geistalt
Geistalt

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 12 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

March 6th 2020, 7:31 pm
"Peak Vader" is a cripple

Knightfall Vader was stronger imo, and in George Lucas'

I attribute Mustafar Vader's loss to Obi-Wan to his recklessness, and the fact that Obi-Wan knew Anakin well enough to counter him.

There may have been other factors, like the fact that Knightfall Vader hadn't gotten sleep and the fact that Soresu provides optimal defense against a reckless battling style and punishes it by taking precise strikes when the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited by Geistalt on March 6th 2020, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geistalt
Geistalt

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 12 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

March 6th 2020, 7:33 pm
I don't mind Krayt being ranked Knightfall Vader-tier, though.

BoD: "KFV isn’t > Yoda, lol. Peak Vader, Sidious and Yoda are all at the same point. Yoda matched Sheev, and Anakin = Sheev. Yoda also has the advantage of skill, knowledge and experience."

I thought you meant suit Vader by peak Vader. Just realized you're saying all three of them were equal by RotS.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 6th 2020, 8:07 pm
Why did you bump this
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 6th 2020, 8:09 pm
Just wanted to share my thoughts on a comment, but it turned out my thoughts were ineffectual.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum