Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

November 6th 2019, 10:33 pm
This was fun. I’m still on team KFV
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt

November 6th 2019, 10:36 pm
The fact that it's KFV and not unhindered MFV who's being used still confuses me, not to mention the lack of Yoda. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 2208776636

I'll still back KFV because I simply find him more impressive, but I'm kind of disappointed.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

November 7th 2019, 8:35 am
still team Krayt
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 7th 2019, 12:32 pm
@DarthAnt66 How mant time before needing to cast my vote ?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

November 7th 2019, 12:52 pm
Xolthol should Vote 🅱 A R A S
Ziggy
Ziggy

November 7th 2019, 1:29 pm
Finished reading the ROTS novel for the first time.  

Zonakin should beat Krayt and KFV is a more refined version.  

Could care less about Denning tweets, and the sentiment is shared for loaded questions poised towards any author.  

Could care less about a final conclusion of power levels when prefaced on how well X character performs relative to Luke Skywalker.  If I did, the Destroyer Droid from Survivor Quest gets my vote above all the rabble.  

Could care less about cosmic force unbalances.  Sidious tipped the scales despite the existence of ten thousand Jedi self fellating in their righteous indignation.  He was still rivalled or rather equalled by one.  If this were the metric to decide all, being born of the Force itself is an even greater claim than Krayt existance, So Anakin would still win.

As for his superiority to Caedus?  I don't just accept, but find it self evident in portrayal... but also don't find it worth touting when the same could be said about Agen Kolar.

Regarding the thread preface.  I see Krayt beating, but contending with Malgus in the same vein Wyyrlok (spelling) was.  KFV would sack an entire squadron, perhaps a temple full of Malgus', if he so willed his blade to do so.  Let it be known.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

November 7th 2019, 1:35 pm
Could care less about Denning tweets, and the sentiment is shared for loaded questions poised towards any author.
Unless It's something that Tom Veitch said right? You would be all over Tom's dick if he had somethin nice to say about Kun, don't lie you little rascal.
Ziggy
Ziggy

November 7th 2019, 1:43 pm
Isv wrote:
Unless It's something that Tom Veitch said right? You would be all over Tom's dick if he had somethin nice to say about Kun, don't lie you little rascal.

It would be good for trolling purposes. 

It was good for trolling purposes when I used a fake quote from Veitch under an AP mask.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 7th 2019, 2:21 pm
Isv wrote:Xolthol should Vote 🅱 A R A S
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 3750555731 ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 3750555731 ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 3750555731 ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 3750555731
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 8th 2019, 1:13 pm
Vader won. He is an unbeatable warrior, a mindless machine of slaughter and rage. He cannot be contained or stopped, only slowed down. This thread shall pave the way for his ascension to supremacy.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 8th 2019, 1:19 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Vader won. He is an unbeatable warrior, a mindless machine of slaughter and rage. He cannot be contained or stopped, only slowed down. This thread shall pave the way for his ascension to supremacy.
I would put Krayt barely over KFV, but this is a tough matchup
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 8th 2019, 1:22 pm
KF Vader butchers him, but it doesn't matter now, because Vader triumphed.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

November 8th 2019, 6:57 pm
After some reflexion I vote for Reborn Krayt.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 21st 2019, 1:12 am
roughly? what does that mean? even if it were 50.01%, it would still be above average no?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 21st 2019, 8:00 am
Krayt, I was absent
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

December 21st 2019, 2:53 pm
Voting has long closed, though your vote would make it dead even.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 21st 2019, 3:16 pm
If it wasn’t dead even to begin with, then Anakin won lmao.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 21st 2019, 3:25 pm
Krayt
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 21st 2019, 3:34 pm
Anakin
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 21st 2019, 3:38 pm
yeah lol then anakin won. its called math hahaha
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 24th 2019, 5:47 pm
To kick things right off the bat Anakin/Vader wins 

PD: long time ago valkorion and nyax have been debunked so going by that the list should be like this: 

1-luke Skywalker
2-palpatine 
3-darish vol
4-pool amped sarasu taalon
5-yoda
6-anakin/Vader
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 24th 2019, 9:28 pm
@The lord of hunger Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #5 - Anakin Skywalker / Darth Krayt - Page 9 Sheev_sig_3
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 24th 2019, 9:30 pm
Azronger wrote:@The lord of hunger Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?
well.... i hail from mexico city star wars have always being my major passion since i was a kid :3
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 24th 2019, 9:32 pm
@“the lord of hunger” I think Az means where do you hail from in terms of SW debating (where you were from before here).
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 24th 2019, 9:34 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:@“the lord of hunger” I think Az means where do you hail from in terms of SW debating (where you were from before here).
space battles forums and for some time comic vine although i don't really like that site anymore
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum