Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet

May 5th 2019, 3:57 pm
I'm not following. 

Anyway, do you think that Muur is more powerful in the flesh or in the spirit?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet

May 5th 2019, 3:59 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:I'm not following. 

Anyway, do you think that Muur is more powerful in the flesh or in the spirit?

Based on feats, in the spirit, but we really don't know tbh, and I am not so good with the corporeal form debating, I need to learn more about that, because on the one hand, Kun is more powerful in his ghost form, on the other Ragnos is more powerful in his physical form.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 5th 2019, 4:00 pm
OK. Well, unless Celeste+Muur is far more powerful than physical Muur alone (which I'm not necessarily rejecting), then Revan eviscerates effortlessly.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 5th 2019, 4:04 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:OK. Well, unless Celeste+Muur is far more powerful than physical Muur alone (which I'm not necessarily rejecting), then Revan eviscerates effortlessly.

Well, that's the thing, we can essentially double Muur's power levels and we don't know what Muur was capable in the flesh he is hyped up to be godly and powerful, but he really has nothing. His only quantifiable feats come from his spirit form so I don't know if we can even say that Physical Muur > Spirit Muur we simply do not know. That's my take on it at least.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 8th 2019, 11:59 pm
Kun is canonically confirmed to be far more powerful in the flesh. Muur's willpower was the only thing oreserved in the Talisman.

Anyway, Muur gets to 3 and loses, Muur's spirit dies hard at 3.

Surik's vague statement really isn't much of a measure for anything and I really don't see why that's much of an indicator here anyway when Surik literally senses Revan's presence the moment she arrives on Dromund Kaas. Even if she is reliable, it's pre-mask novel Revan she's talking about.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 9th 2019, 12:44 am
I don't buy that Meetra sensed him. She says, "I can feel it," not "I can feel him," indicating she has a gut-feeling/intuition that he's somewhere here.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 9th 2019, 6:28 am
As she brought the ship in to land, she knew with a sudden and unshakable certainty that Revan was somewhere on this world.

"He's here, Tee-Three," she informed her companion, trying to contain her excitement. "I can feel it."

It's very clear to me that she's sensing Revan's presence on Dromund Kaas. It doesn't make much sense at all, in fact, otherwise.

But I'm surprised you have yet to come to the right conclusions that this implies.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum