Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet Empty Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet

May 4th 2019, 12:26 am
Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet 2a3f2e10
Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet 80481010

Celeste has full access to the Muur Talisman and Muur's power, she is in her prime

Round 1: MW Revan
Round 2: Sith Revan
Round 3: KOTOR Revan
Round 4: Revan Reborn
Round 5: SOR Revan

DO NOT LOCK, THERE IS ACTUAL DISCUSSION TO BE HAD HERE.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet Empty Re: Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet

May 4th 2019, 1:09 am
Only has the potential to beat Round 1. Gets destroyed every other round.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet Empty Re: Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet

May 4th 2019, 1:21 am
Azronger wrote:Only has the potential to beat Round 1. Gets destroyed every other round.

Well, though I personally disagree it is really due to how we view her feats and scaling. Sure Vong Krayt was dying and all, but she did throw him off a cliff, she overpowers 3aby Luke, she contends with DT Vader, and seemingly based on the comic, She was more powerful than DT Vader "she doesn't have the power to defeat Vader"..."But Karness Muur does"

DT Vader should be roughly around KOTOR Revan imho, then again this response isn't meant to harass simply explain my reasoning Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet 228124001 Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet 2257779481
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 4th 2019, 4:41 am
Bump
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 4th 2019, 6:23 am
Bump
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 4th 2019, 6:58 am
Gets stomped in round 1.
trayvon
trayvon

May 4th 2019, 9:08 am
Clears
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 4th 2019, 9:18 am
Stops at KOTOR Revan
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 4th 2019, 9:23 am
There's literally no discussion to be had.

Dies at 2, potentially 1.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 4th 2019, 9:31 am
Yeah, she loses badly at three and there’s a good chance she might stop at 2.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 4th 2019, 9:32 am
MW Revan wins with little difficulty. He's already more powerful than peak Kreia.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 4th 2019, 9:33 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:MW Revan wins with little difficulty. He's already more powerful than peak Kreia.
And peak Kreia can ragdoll three of the best jedi masters of the era.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 4th 2019, 9:35 am
Celeste Mourne runs the Revan Gauntlet 1289255181

Masters that Star Forge Bastila indicates are more powerful than herself. Note that Bastila effortlessly one-shot Jolee and Juhani.
Haggis
Haggis

May 4th 2019, 10:33 am
Probably 2.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

May 4th 2019, 11:18 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:MW Revan wins with little difficulty. He's already more powerful than peak Kreia.

Is he? How so?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 4th 2019, 11:50 am
Meetra said so in Revan, which is substantiated by Kreia's unbridled awe for MW Revan.

And that's also despite MW Revan hiding his dark side power from Meetra and others.
MP

May 4th 2019, 12:57 pm

/end thread
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 5th 2019, 10:49 am
Yeah Revan stomps all rounds.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 5th 2019, 2:06 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:Yeah Revan stomps all rounds.

Ant has peak Revan around Plaguies level IIRC I assume most people do.

Vong Krayt can easily be argued to be Plaguies level, and Muur's disembodied spirit is stronger than he is... therefore we can actually draw a line between celeste and Revan by way of Muur scaling. Not making the thread with a clear winner in mind, I think its unfair to say Celeste dies though.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 5th 2019, 2:21 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:

Vong Krayt can easily be argued to be Plaguies level, and Muur's disembodied spirit is stronger than he is... therefore we can actually draw a line between celeste and Revan by way of Muur scaling. Not making the thread with a clear winner in mind, I think its unfair to say Celeste dies though.

FotJ Krayt is well above Plagueis-level, IMO. The version of Krayt that Celeste fought (and stalemated until Krayt was stabbed through the back) was far, far, far weaker than that. We really have no idea how strong he was, only that he was near death and the Vong spores had almost completely cut off his connection to the Force.

So Muur>~near-death Krayt.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 5th 2019, 3:27 pm
She doesn't win a single round.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 5th 2019, 3:44 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:

I have peak Revan around ROTS Palpatine. 

Unless you want to argue Muur grew stronger as a spirit, Malak's far more powerful than him.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 5th 2019, 3:54 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:

I have peak Revan around ROTS Palpatine. 

Unless you want to argue Muur grew stronger as a spirit, Malak's far more powerful than him.

Will debate this if you want. The "threat" is described as growing each time we see them throughout vector. So the counter would be, well the threat grows because Celeste gains more control of Rakghouls right? well if the threat continues to grow all the time that means it grew when they were locked in stasis, and as we know she wasn't controlling rakghouls in stasis, so we can summarize that she indeed does grow in power, whether or not Karness grows is irrelevant because, she is his vessel of potential, his power is only an add on to her own. Basically the chain goes somewhat like this

Karness Murr > Vector Krayt > FOTJ Krayt > Plaguies (at least) could be ROTS sheev level if we push it.

then we have Celeste who adds on

Celeste + Muur is definitively above Krayt Cade, scales beyond (DT Vader, outclasses 3ABY Luke in power etc.) Interestingly enough the aforementioned scaling is all pre prime as well since she has a good 200 Years to develop. Simply put Prime Celeste is the vessel, and Karness muur alone scales beyond very hype worthy combatants, I'd say she has a shot at Novel Revan at least.

Not only that, Celeste was able to imprison Muur within herself through her own power, so basically Celeste is stronger than Spirit Muur who is already packing huge hype levels. We can essentially consider Celeste + Muur to be (Muur X 2) at least.

Last edited by In-sidiousvader on May 5th 2019, 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 5th 2019, 3:55 pm
Did you quote the wrong person?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 5th 2019, 3:56 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Did you quote the wrong person?

No lol, I responded to you saying I should argue Karness's spirit grows lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum