Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia Empty 5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia

October 1st 2019, 4:54 am
The Elite guards from the Invisible Hand
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia Empty Re: 5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia

October 1st 2019, 4:55 am
Team.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia Empty Re: 5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia

October 1st 2019, 6:42 am
Guards
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

October 1st 2019, 6:56 am
Team
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 1st 2019, 6:59 am
Very difficult to say, especially considering the Magnaguards have a very inconsistent track record. For now I side with the team, given that Gallia defeated 2 of them in obsession relatively quickly.
MP

October 1st 2019, 7:01 am
The team has high synergy and can abuse the force.
Gianfi
Gianfi

October 1st 2019, 7:07 am
Team of course
O-Siri
O-Siri

October 1st 2019, 7:44 am
The duo that were forced to run from four bounty hunters and two unshielded Droidekas?

Secrets of the Jedi:

Trolling aside I actually do think the guards win for a majority if they were as good as the two that challenged Skywalker and Kenobi.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 1st 2019, 7:58 am
More proof Jinn sucks I see

Anyway, these are 5 of the best magnaguards.
O-Siri
O-Siri

October 1st 2019, 8:03 am
CuckedCurry wrote:More proof Jinn sucks I see
At least Jinn was able to stop a rocket.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 1st 2019, 8:07 am
I mean even Luke as of survivor’s quest is sub-droidekas 5 Magnaguards vs Qui-Gon, Plo Koon & Adi Gallia 1076326320
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 1st 2019, 8:19 am
O-Siri wrote:
CuckedCurry wrote:More proof Jinn sucks I see
At least Jinn was able to stop a rocket.
Tiin puts Jinn in the ground. There’s a reason Mace selected Tiin, Kolar and Fisto as his go-to bois
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 1st 2019, 11:33 am
The guards.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 1st 2019, 12:59 pm
Jedi utterly trash, not a good fight
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 1st 2019, 1:05 pm
Why does everyone think the Jedi destroy lol?
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 1st 2019, 1:10 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:The guards.
Because all their combined use of the force is enough to take the win. Honestly the magnaguards doing well against Kenobi and Skywalker is just PIS. And I don't think it was their intent to show that these Magnguards are even close to Kenobi and Skywalker, but rather have a cool flashy action scene
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 1st 2019, 1:12 pm
The trio are already good duelists. Koon has to be the strongest in the Force and their combined power should bring down the guards.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 1st 2019, 1:14 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:Why does everyone think the Jedi destroy lol?
Well, Gallia has shown to be capable of defeating easily two guards in obsession (which takes place shorty before ROTS).
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 1st 2019, 1:14 pm
@SithSauce

You need to prove it's PIS lol. Under your methodology, I could easily dismiss just about any feat as PIS.

Anyway, I don't think the guards are close to Anakin, but they can definitely give Kenobi a decent fight and add on 4 more then you have it solidly sealed in team MG's favour.

Last edited by StrangerThingsFan77 on October 1st 2019, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 1st 2019, 1:15 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Well, Gallia has shown to be capable of defeating easily two guards in obsession (which takes place shorty before ROTS).

Yeah but these are the elite IH guards (the ones that gave Kenobi a decent fight). I don't think Gallia can "easily" defeat any one of the MagnaGuards let alone multiple.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 1st 2019, 1:16 pm
However the trio are already skilled in dueling and their TK should overwhelm the guards. Koon is already skilled with it.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 1st 2019, 1:20 pm
StrangerThingsFan77 wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:

Yeah but these are the elite IH guards (the ones that gave Kenobi a decent fight). I don't think Gallia can "easily" defeat any one of the MagnaGuards let alone multiple.
Iirc it took three guards to give Kenobi a fight. But you have a point there. Might reconsider my opinion.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 1st 2019, 1:27 pm
Guards. 3 were enough to severly outmatch IH Kenobi.
dark_globe
dark_globe

October 1st 2019, 3:18 pm
jinn and plo koon are enough .
gallia solidifies the victory after a decent fight .
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 2nd 2019, 3:47 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
The guards were caught off-guard in obsession, neither had their weapons ready
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum