Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haggis
Haggis

Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme Empty Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme

April 27th 2019, 8:40 pm
Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme Team_b10

- Kao Cen Derach as of TOR:Return
- Ven Zallow as of TOR:Deceived
- Quinlin Vos and Tholme as of Revenge of the Sith in 'Legends'

R1: Sabers
R2: Force
R3: All Out

BONUS: Team will face RoTS Obi-Wan Kenobi.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme Empty Re: Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme

April 27th 2019, 8:55 pm
Team 2.
trayvon
trayvon

Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme Empty Re: Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Derach vs Quinlan Vos and Tholme

April 27th 2019, 11:02 pm
Vos can ragdoll both
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

April 27th 2019, 11:53 pm
TCW Jedi win
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

April 27th 2019, 11:58 pm
I don't see Vos or Tholme replicating Zallow's performance against Malgus. I'll take the TOR squad in a close fight.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2019, 2:35 am
Darach is a massive weak link, as such i’m rooting for team 2.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 28th 2019, 8:37 am
I don't see Vos or Tholme replicating Zallow's performance against Malgus. I'll take the TOR squad in a close fight.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 8th 2019, 1:12 pm
TOR team
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 8th 2019, 5:12 pm
Tholme takes them to the 12th dimension
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum